Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishalluv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: saaniakh

that’s the only reason keeping me hooked 🤔

It would be better if they stop making Nayantara look like Vish n make Nayantara on main centric character like give her equal importance like a female lead  rather than boring viewers with other things including Brinda bcz it’s gonna cost them show ko 4th weeks hone ko hai still it’s killing interest in the show 🤔 

Sorry but i watch the show for Brinda ❤️❤️She is so bubbly and full of life❤️❤️❤️

BrinDev i root for them they are 😍😍😍

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If Nayan is not Manyata's daughter then maybe she is still not 25. 🤔 That's why she is not a naagin yet. 

I think she very well can go against Manyata and Brinda if she feels that Brinda has replaced her in Manyata's heart. 

JiyaNishal thumbnail

It would be better if they stop making Nayantara look like Vish n make Nayantara on main centric character like give her equal importance like a female lead  rather than boring viewers with other things including Brinda bcz it’s gonna cost them show ko 4th weeks hone ko hai still it’s killing interest in the show 🤔 

I love Brinda ❤️❤️❤️My family watch to see Brinda 

And BrinDev are lovely 💕❤️

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Overall I hope Manyata doesn’t abandon Nayantara for Brinda or treat her differently.

Your questions are absolutely valid. I can't understand how come Nayan can no longer become a naagin. I mean she became a naagin and attacked Dev in the jungle so what happened suddenly?? Also the promos seem to hint Maanyata is slowly changing in her behavior towards Nayan and that is going to hurt Nayan a lot and maybe make her negative. 

Yes I think the babies were exchanged. Maybe Nayan belongs to one of the fellow naagins of Manyatas clan. I am interested to find out all these answers. 

jerry-24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I enjoy watching Brinda and BrinDev

Brinda is a sweetheart ❤️❤️

amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Brinda I love to watch her she is full of life 

BrinDev are cute

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Your questions are absolutely valid. I can't understand how come Nayan can no longer become a naagin. I mean she became a naagin and attacked Dev in the jungle so what happened suddenly?? Also the promos seem to hint Maanyata is slowly changing in her behavior towards Nayan and that is going to hurt Nayan a lot and maybe make her negative. 

Yes I think the babies were exchanged. Maybe Nayan belongs to one of the fellow naagins of Manyatas clan. I am interested to find out all these answers. 

I don’t think Nayan will turn negative, she at the most will be hurt and the next thing she’ll do is try to find out about her real parents. And that’s probably when she gets her powers.