Sidharth dated Kajol’s sister Tanisha

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Since Kajol and Ajay came as guests in BB and even judged the couples task With Sid in it -  I though it’s an interesting dynamic as Sid was rumoured to be dating Kajol’s sister Tanisha around 3 years back during the Khatron Ke Khiladi days. 

I wonder if there was awkwardness there or negative impact on the results due to this angle..

PS : I haven’t seen yesterday’s episode as it is telecasted in Australia only today evening and I’m too lazy to watch online.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, yes, I don't know about dating thing but Tanisha and Sidharth were in same season of KKK. That season was full of very famous celebs. Jay, Mahi Vijj, Tina Dutta ,Faisal, are all there in the same season. That's why Faisal is supporting Sidharth, I guess. 

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh really. So Tanisha likes abusive partners it seems. No awkwardness but only when sana said she likes to sleep hugging Sid and you should have seen Kajol’s face 

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What type of taste Tanisha has.. Arman and Shukla..😀😀😀

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sid - Tanisha were in a group in kkk and  she was the leader of the group and he was one of best performer of that gang.. Even I heard they were dating but not sure.. 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Tanisha herself is unlikebale, she too puts others down, I remember during bb11 ,she came as a guest and started fighting with Karanvir Bohra, in BB house as a contestant, it's still understandable but when you come as a guest, you should be positive at least. 

Tipsytopsy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Oh Gawd....🤣🤣🤣

Shukla nahi.....kishan kanhaiya ho gaya......with almost 16000 shuklis all over🤣🤣

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

I don’t think Sidharth should be compared to Armaan at all...

Sid definitely has anger management issues, but he’s not the Armaan type with domestic abuse claims against him.

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Yes he dated her as per rumours! 

Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

God ! Is this even true !