Nice to meet you all girls🤗

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Just Love today's episode ⭐️😳

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol. Did read that you love S2 with a 35+ men romancing a 15 years girl. Now that is sick and vile

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Piya2000

Are you really liking it. 

Why don't you watch PB from the beginning and than from 170 episodes onwards and see underhand tactics by Ashnoor, RS and Kk and this PH and than say that you are liking it.

All this to glorify Ashnoor who no matter how much frumpy clothes that she is wearing is still a selfish sulky child who is now going to romance a Man old enough to be her father, is the progressive show that was touted by this PH. Than using 2 talented Actors and the rubbish of S2, which is a rubbish and a total repeat of PB.

Now Devine Neil pretending to be like HS, desperate to create the Veer Balika again and poor Mini turning into another Babita in raising her Stepsister who is like her but wow, this is going to glorify Poor Mini even more, and if it does not go well than we have chef Neil the chop.

Enjoy this crap and vile love story.

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

Lol. Did read that you love S2 with a 35+ men romancing a 15 years girl. Now that is sick and vile

Right !  We are all sick and evil . Please not mix with us . You will also turn sick and evil 😈smiley15

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys I'm Guneet! 

I've been a fan since s1 but didn't comment coz the very members I liked are spreading negativity on the forum now. 

It gets frustrating. I know you loved s1 and whatever happened was unjust. But get over it. 

It's just a show. They're ruining others experience of watching the show. At least let others be in peace! 

Neil is such a breath of fresh air tho 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Right !  We are all sick and evil . Please not mix with us . You will also turn sick and evil 😈smiley15

Hey is there a way to report this particular user?  I'm so f*cking sick and tired of her BS. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Hey is there a way to report this particular user?  I'm so f*cking sick and tired of her BS. 

We’ve been suffering these comments for months.youre not the first person to wonder if we can mute or report a user. As far as I know there aren’t any mods because it’s never needed any mods before the announcement of s2. Its since then that it’s began.  I too have started to just read silently rather than commentating a lot because it’s all turned negative. It’s not even all s1 viewers, those who don’t enjoy it have graciously stopped watching and are letting the ones who do enjoy it to carry on watching. But others continue to watch even tho they hate it, only to come on here and spread the hate on every thread. It’s so hard to discuss it’s on every single thread, over and over the same old things being said 

Edited by deefy89 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

That’s asking for too much. Got to mix with us to tell us how sick we are. We need constant reminding don’t you know