Hello guys, I updated the dialogues for 02 Jan 2020. Do have a look if interested. 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/beyhadh-2/5136015/mayas-dialogues-thread-up-till-02-jan-20-pg-12
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hello guys, I updated the dialogues for 02 Jan 2020. Do have a look if interested. 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/beyhadh-2/5136015/mayas-dialogues-thread-up-till-02-jan-20-pg-12
haa bolo.... i have learned today itself
Okay, I'll call you Tia 😆 Can you make a gif on Rudra's wink from Episode 19th? I did not find it anywhere 😒
Originally posted by: prernahazra
Hello , Iam prerna...I’m doing great... what’s up with you ?
I m also good... you can call me Richie😊
Originally posted by: tournesol
I was like am I supposed to listen or stare 🙈🙈 Shirt mein buttons hi kyu silwaye 😆
I understand the feeling 🤪
ok doneOriginally posted by: tournesol
Okay, I'll call you Tia 😆 Can you make a gif on Rudra's wink from Episode 19th? I did not find it anywhere 😒
The whole fandom has same problem, no one can ignore ☺️😆
kar do start
It's fine, you start. M sick anyway, toh kuch sikh nahi raha