Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm directly copy pasting the image from my lappy
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I'm directly copy pasting the image from my lappy
I guess..this doesn't happen with phone...😭...
The way Rudra's hand was on maya's waist..☺️..
Wah wah..
Originally posted by: Sharmin-JW-20
I guess..this doesn't happen with phone...😭...
The way Rudra's hand was on maya's waist..☺️..
Wah wah..
yeah and her hand on his shoulder❤️
I was wondering in S1,Maya transformed from white to colour after marriage.
This season,can we expect anything except black at least for once
passion dekho meri jaan☺️
shibu bugt you wrote you will start and we have to continue.. to kr stat
I said one of us will start😆 itni bhi narcissistic nahi hoon😆
nahi .. aur soch😆
Sab ghar mein paani nahi peete, dehydration ke chalte faint hue sab
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
My husband likes diya 😳
🤣
Make him jealous with Rudra's special two buttons 😆
kar do startOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
I said one of us will start😆 itni bhi narcissistic nahi hoon😆