Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: armaanasya
Is sona dreaming of Rohit huggings her? He isn't present in the familyy dance. Can't put volume, anyone with an update pls
No no.. She is not dreaming... He is actually there.. He whispers something and goes off..
Rest of everything was already shown in today's episode
Just in the first part.. All the people in sippy mansion are trying to manoafy pooja.. She is in a sulky mood...
This is the only thing new and Rogit's hug to her ... Rest all in today's episode was already shown..
Originally posted by: armaanasya
Is sona dreaming of Rohit huggings her? He isn't present in the familyy dance. Can't put volume, anyone with an update pls
She's not dreaming but he came and hug her. He whispered something, and according to some tweet, he said Room pe aayo to her.
Meri kismat hi kharab hai!!!!! He was in Dubai for nye. I'm in Dubai for New year's. I also did this Zipline four days ago! Kash hamne same day kia hota. just imagine!!!!!!!!!!
This thread got me rolling🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Veena ka dhould have been "nareen ka bp with a picture of bp machine"
Iss par click karke scroll..i am just posting the 1st one!
Al (@Alvinakapoor56) Tweeted:
Shukar it was Rohit ka name I thought she would tattoo this or may b later she might ( maaro mujhe maaro) #KahaanHumKahaanTum https://t.co/rT5dFaWFq8 https://twitter.com/Alvinakapoor56/status/1212699137331748866?s=20
Originally posted by: Shanayass
This thread got me rolling🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Veena ka dhould have been "nareen ka bp with a picture of bp machine"
Iss par click karke scroll..i am just posting the 1st one!
Al (@Alvinakapoor56) Tweeted:
Shukar it was Rohit ka name I thought she would tattoo this or may b later she might ( maaro mujhe maaro) #KahaanHumKahaanTum https://t.co/rT5dFaWFq8 https://twitter.com/Alvinakapoor56/status/1212699137331748866?s=20
🤣🤣
I loved it
Originally posted by: Shanayass
This thread got me rolling🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Veena ka dhould have been "nareen ka bp with a picture of bp machine"
Iss par click karke scroll..i am just posting the 1st one!
Al (@Alvinakapoor56) Tweeted:
Shukar it was Rohit ka name I thought she would tattoo this or may b later she might ( maaro mujhe maaro) #KahaanHumKahaanTum https://t.co/rT5dFaWFq8 https://twitter.com/Alvinakapoor56/status/1212699137331748866?s=20
These are hilarious.. 😂😂😂🤣🤣
But I loved the tatooo for Rohit ❤❤💕💕 kisi ke imagination mein bhi iska pyaar sona ke liye kabhi kam nahi hoga
Meri kismat hi kharab hai!!!!! He was in Dubai for nye. I'm in Dubai for New year's. I also did this Zipline four days ago! Kash hamne same day kia hota. just imagine!!!!!!!!!!
M at the airport. Does anyone know if he's reached Mumbai or is still in Dubai🤔Toh airport pe search jari rakhu apni!❤️
hii pri!! He flew off from dubai kal raat ko! So he must be in mumbai now!😅M at the airport. Does anyone know if he's reached Mumbai or is still in Dubai🤔Toh airport pe search jari rakhu apni!❤️