Ishita shifted to new place...

She is straight forward and bold...

Raman offered her food...

She was very happy..

Please update soon...

Thank you...

Posted: 4 years ago

Superb and such a cute update. 

Ishita and Raman staying together😍 and raman shares the food he prepared with Ishita 

Sorry for the late reply, was a bit busy and Thanks for the PM

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic lovely cute update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

PART 3

Ishra were having dinner in complete silence stealing glances of each other every now and then.

At last Raman asked-kya problem hai,Khao chup chap.

Ishita-maine Kya Kiya,I am eating silently.she said smiling sheepishly.

Raman-stop doing that.

Ishita-what,Kya Kiya Maine??

Raman-dont pretend like I don't understand anything,mujhe sab samajh mein aa raha hai.

Ishita-kya??

Raman-nothing,just finish ur food and clean my plate.

Ishita-pata nahi kis duniya ka sadhu hai,itni khoobsurat ladki saamne baithi hai and all he could think of his plate.she said and continued eating while Raman was thinking,I should stay away from her.main yahan padhne aaya hoon ,just to study not to get indulge in anything else.he thought and continued eating.

After eating Raman was cleaning the utensils when Ishita said-mujhe plate dhone nahi aati.

Raman-tumhe kuch karna aata hai??

Ishita nodded in yes and said smiling-aapko irritate karna,Raman sir.

Raman took the plate from her and said-today I helped u as u were hungry but roz aisa nahi hoga.apna kaam khud karna hoga ,got it.har kaam karna seekh lo,I am not going to help u.he was saying when she came closer and kissed his cheek making him shocked and said-samajh gayi Raman sir,main seekh jaungi sab kaam karna,good night and thank u for such a wonderful food.she said and went to her room without waiting for his reply.

Raman-what the hell,woh mujhe kiss karke chali gayi,she kissed me again.i am telling u,she had some motive.jarur isse Meri dur ki mausi ne bheja hoga,socha hoga unka beta toh padhta nahi toh Raman ko bhi distract hona chahiye but no,I will not let her succeed.main pura dhyaan sirf aur sirf apni padhayi par lagaunga and next time she try to kiss me,I will slap her hard again.he was thinking when his phone rang .he picked it seeing his mother's number and start talking going to his room.soon he slept after completing his study for the day.

Next morning,Raman came out to make tea for himself and stopped seeing Ishita standing infront of the idol wearing just a shirt.her long hairs were open and wet ,while she was praying lighting a diya infront of the idol .he couldn't stop but smile seeing her in a complete different form.it was a serene scene to behold forever while her bare legs were making him skip a beat.

Raman-kya soch raha hai,Raman.tera dimaag kharab ho gaya hai kya.u shouldn't think anything wrong about her.yes she is a beautiful girl,infact very beautiful but still u shouldn't think anything wrong about her.he was lost in his thoughts looking at Ishita,when she turned and said smiling-good morning,Raman sir.

Raman-good morning,yeh Kya hai,subah subah puja,mujhe impress Kar rahi ho Kya??

Ishita-aap ho gaye Kya??

Raman-not really.

Ishita-then not really from my side too.i was praying to God to keep my loved ones happy and safe.and u r definitely not one of them.

Raman-very good,waise bhi I don't need ur prayings.mere liye prayer karne ke liye log hai.

Ishita-thats nice,phir aap mujhe ghoor kyun rahen the??

Raman-u saw it??

Ishita-nahi ,guess Kiya .ofcourse I saw it,Maine dekha aap Meri sexy tango ko kaise dekh rahe the.

Raman-nothing like that,he fumbled.

Ishita-really,toh Kya baat hai.

Raman-main tumhe nahi dekh raha tha,actually actually,

Ishita-actually,

Raman-yes,actually I was looking at ur shirt.aisi ek shirt mere paas bhi hai.

Ishita-i know,yeh aapki shirt hi hai .she said calmly.

Raman-oh ok,what??tumne Meri shirt pehan li??

Ishita-woh actually mere kapde Maine arrange nahi kiye hai ab tak,aur mujhe subah uth kar ,naha kar,puja karne ki aadat hai ,toh aapki shirt iron karke rakhi thi yahan,toh Maine pehan liya.hope u don't mind,she said fluttering her eyelashes.

Raman-wah,apna kamra arrange nahi hua,but puja karna necassary hai.cant u pick any dress from ur suitcase.

Ishita-maine try kiya,but woh suitcase khula hi nahi mujhse,even mera ek nail bhi tut gaya,see now I have to go to parlour to get it fixed.agar aap suitcase khol de toh,promise I won't touch ur shirts again.

Raman-tum kitni bakwaas ladki ho yaar,suitcase kholna nahi aata,kamra arrange nahi Kiya.aise kaise rahogi??

Ishita made a puppy face and said-thodi si help hi toh maangi hai,woh bhi nahi kar rahe,sirf lecture de rahe hai.main khud Kar lungi,phir chahe mere saare nails kyun naa tut jaaye,but aapse help nahi mangungi.she said innocently making Raman smile.he look at his watch and said-ok,I have time .Chalo tumhari help Kar doon,warna aise hi college bhi chali jaogi.he said and both went to her room.

Her room was in a total mess,her suitcases were on the bed,college bag was thrown away,sandals were on the table,clothes on the shoe rack.

Raman-yeh Kya haal bana rakha hai room ka,Maine kitne achche se saja Kar rakha tha.ek din mein hi kharab kar diya.

Ishita-sorry,main sab kuch seekh jaungi dheere dheere.

Raman-i really wish ,main naa bhool jaun sab kuch usse pehle.he said and start arranging her room.

He kept the things at their proper place and at last he opened her suitcase .

Raman-suitcase toh bahut achche se pack Kiya hai,jarur tumhari mom ne pack Kiya hoga.unhi ne tumhe bigaad Kar rakha hai naa,he said smiling while her face fell hearing his words.

Ishita-aap jao,ab main arrange Kar lungi.

Raman-nahi ,let me help warna tum sab kuch phir kharab kar dogi.tumhari mom yahan sambhalne aane wali nahi,he was saying when she said-please go from here,main Kar lungi,after all I have to learn all this,Meri Amma nahi aane wali.she said in a sad tone making Raman confused.

He was about to say something but then just walk out.

Raman-kya hua,woh itni dukhi kyun ho gayi .shayad apni mother ko miss kar rahi ho,main bhi toh maa ko miss karta tha .soon she will be fine.he said and went to make tea for himself.

Ishita sat on the floor and cried-i know Amma kabhi nahi aayengi wapas,woh mujhe chod kar chali gayi hai .kyun chali gayi Amma,apni ishu ko akele chod kar.i have none to love me,support me .bilkul akeli hoon main.she was saying and crying.

After an hour,Raman was having his breakfast thinking about Ishita when she came out and said-main aapki shirt shaam ko saaf karwa Kar,iron karwa Kar de dungi.sorry for using ur stuff.she said slowly and was going out while Raman could see and feel her sadness.

Raman-isse Kya ho gaya achanak,itni khamosh kyun hai and why her eyes r so red and puffy.he was thinking while she was walking out of the house.

Seeing her going without eating anything ,Raman said-ishita.

Ishita turned to him and said-ji??

Raman-breakfast??

Ishita-main college canteen mein kha lungi.mujhe kuch banane nahi aata.saying so she was going when he hold her hand and said-thik hai,I know tumhe kuch banane nahi aata,but that doesn't mean,I will let u go without having anything.maine breakfast banaya hai,kha lo ,phir jao.

Ishita-no thanks,I am not hungry.please don't bother urself for me.i am fine.

Raman-i know u r ,but mujhe achcha nahi lagega agar tum aise hi chali jaogi .maa kehti hai Ghar se bhookhe pet nahi jaana chahiye.

Ishita look at him and said-maa kehti hai??

Raman-haan ,Meri maa aur agar unhe pata chalega that I let u go empty stomach,bahut daant padegi mujhe .toh mujhe daant se bachane ke liye,have something.please,he said to which she nodded.

He took her to the dining table and served her tea with bread omelette.

She look at him with teary eyes and he asked-what happened??he asked caressing her cheek . she hugged him tight and start crying.

Raman-hey Ishita,what happened,Kya hua .kyun ro rahin ho ,bolo naa Kya hua,he was asking her again and again while she was just crying.

After sometime,

Raman-please Ishita,bolo naa.he said making her realise their position.she broke the hug and said-sorry,aapki yeh shirt bhi gandi Kar di,de dijiye main isse bhi saaf karwa dungi.

Raman-not a problem.main kar lunga,just tell me why u r crying.

Ishita-kuch nahi,bas aise hi rona aa gaya.

Raman-aise hi ka Kya Matlab??kuch toh baat hai ,tell me??

Ishita-woh main omelette nahi khaati.she said slowly making him smile.

Raman-kya,is this a reason.omellete nahi khaati ,main kuch aur bana deta hoon.cornflakes khaogi??he asked to which she nodded slowly.

Raman-buddhu ladki,crying on such petty issue.he said and went to take cornflakes for her.

Ishita look at him and said-kaise bataun aapko,ki itni care aur concern ki ab aadat nahi rahi.jab se amma-appa gaye hai kisi ne nahi pucha,ishu khana khaya,ishu kaisi ho,zinda bhi ho ki nahi.u r the first one to make me feel so good in ages.thank u Raman,thank u for making me feel this all over again.she said looking at Raman who was busy in making cornflakes for her.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago