Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nope. I just follow him on Insta. He doesn't post about his family/home.
Found this
He's a model and fashion designer. Studied in New York (Parsons School of Design) as well as Columbia University (again NY) where Sara Ali Khan also studied. They were classmates and also rumoured to be dating. He probably met the rest through Sara and her parents as he attended their parties. He was also rumored to have been Janhvi Kapoor and Navya Naveli's fuccboi who were also in the U.S around that time. Celeb kids party together, I guess you can do the math after that.
He also wrote for DNA India.
He went on to score a part in a reality show.
https://www.mtvaceofspace.in/2019/08/orhan-awatramani-aka-orry-wiki-ace-of-space-2.html
More here
You need to check bro, you belong there
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6YmdWcnnb4/?igshid=19n16hblgtire
He resembles Saif so much.
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6YmdWcnnb4/?igshid=19n16hblgtire
He resembles Saif so much.
and then they complain star kids this star kids that 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0