Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
On dance + Varun said he had crush on Shraddha and Shraddha had tears 😳
During ABCD2 promotion shradha said she had crush on Varu🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK
On dance + Varun said he had crush on Shraddha and Shraddha had tears 😳
During ABCD2 promotion shradha said she had crush on Varu🤔
Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf
During ABCD2 promotion shradha said she had crush on Varu🤔
If they really "had" a crush problem ki hai.
I thought this was esha deol
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5U5BzohWdR/?igshid=1k01furu6hs37
Originally posted by: MoonOrchid
I think Bieber - like others- thought Adele will drop her album last minute- like she did in 2015 ...with minimal 'warning'.
Even then nothing was clear until November time.
I don't think Bieber wanted to take the risk- or was so advised.
Lol understandable. She sold 6 million copies worldwide in debut week. In era when noone buys albums. Everyone was scared😂😂😂
Her standards r so high. Even if her next album sells 10 million copies in pure sales, it will be called flop by haters. 😂😂
Moonorchid my fave song of his is this! His signature song . The emotions he put in this song and the lyrics he wrote as teenager were just too good. He was just 19. This is when people realised he is not a teenager writing childish songs but serious talent!
And this is first western performance in china. It was huge deal i read. Poor andrew but george wrote and composed 90 percent of music so he should thnx George for wham!
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Well some reviewers say if you hated the second one you might like this one.. I know the spoilers, some people might be into the things they did.
I liked it 😬. This was definitely better than the second one ( the second one was all over the place ).
Ladka Shahir Shaikh hai, ladki pata nahin... shayad uski girlfriend.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0