Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

This is a beautiful tribute to the best on screen couple and also the wonderful journey. Thank you so much. 

Thank you Umera once again for the kind words.. Infact writers like you keep the flame burning, awaiting to read many of your stories..

srini18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Srini😭

No words😭

Everyone is bidding goodbye to yhm....why am I not able to do that😭

Mein toh pages pages likhke aa rahe the itni din, why am I not getting those few lines to say one last goodbye to yhm😭. I am not going anywhere. This thing should go away from me naturally, I can't let it go😭

IshRa's journey is like reading a book. You start reading from the beginning again, you will find a hidden meaning at every juncture, which you failed to notice earlier. That's what keeps the fangirl in me alive.

Awesome analysis. I didn't watch amma and Ruhi scene. I am glad they used Mihika and Simmi for something sensible. 

As I said earlier, the chief guest of Ruhi's wedding or the one who stole the show on Ruhi's wedding is IshRa's happiness which was reflected in their smiling faces😍. Even the bride and groom couldn't outshine the happiness on their faces😍. That happiness was visible only cuz they both were together doing kanyadaan of their Ruhi, their priced possesion, through whom they earned love, learned to love, found love and living through love. These 3 together define Mohabbatein❤. 

We may not see their journey further on, but they are forever etched in our hearts.❤

Thank you Queen for this continuous encouragement, it's a great source of motivation...

@green - As always, you spoke my mind... You would never let it go, nor would I... It's just a comma not a full stop 🤧

@ bold 👏👏👏.. That's the greatness of love, the more you love, the more you are loved...

Love only has a beginning...And this journey of Mohabbatein will be timeless for the love it begot...

Edited by srini18 - 4 years ago
srini18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haleyy

As always detailed interpretation and u added more beauty .

I wonder if u can add this much detailed nice interpretation  to the shallow writing of creatives how well you can do analysis of the deep writing of creatives which is the initial phase of the show . 

If possible  when you get a chance  pls write your view on Raman ‘s action On why he did so by cheating ishita while stealing the custody papers back in 2015 . There is a story which ek paheli wrote that time which gives another view and I would like to read your pov in that . Also during when Raman forces ishita in Mani track in new building.. These are the two sequences  I can’t accept the Raman they show ( before surrogacy —-after that Whatever they showed on screen I put blinders on n jus see ishra scenes as individual scene c ) 

I really wish people like you keep on writing .

Thanks ! 

Thank you Haley for such a detailed feedback, truly humbled..I have gone through some of the write ups written by sane and brilliant minds during the initial and critical phases of YHM, was stunned by their creativity.. But yes, I would be hovering around this forum for sure...

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srini18

Thank you Queen for this continuous encouragement, it's a great source of motivation...

@green - As always, you spoke my mind... You would never let it go, nor would I... It's just a comma not a full stop 🤧

@ bold 👏👏👏.. That's the greatness of love, the more you love, the more you are loved...

Love only has a beginning...And this journey of Mohabbatein will be timeless for the love it begot...

True😊

Khatam nahi hua Mohabbatein bas poori hua😊

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They got married Sort surf Ruhi me like....Now that Rubi is married off, ISHRA marry as Raman wishes and they lived happily Ever after could not have been conveyed in a better manner than this.