Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Original Naagin  Sayantani ❤️Still in Show  the only not original to this franchise wat she do next 😆

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

jo bhi ho we are naagin franschise fans chahe jo bhi ho saath nahin chod sakte...3 seasons this is our 4th one but this one is more special for me becos of our original naagin sayantani as manyanta,its her character and performance that slays this season and gosh it has been decades but her eyes still portrays the naagin fire

after 3 seasons,i thought to leave the 4th season after 3 months but sayantani just hook me to watch the whole season if now i will watch the whole season is for her...

i wish EK just cast sayantani-shaleen as leads their chemistry is still the same...they look so gorgeous and hot together🔥🔥🔥🔥

Bold-hope N4 Sayantini❤️ Clips Available in Insta or any websites  So I watch her Parts Alone FF whole season 😛

Blue -Same Wish 😎 Ek Realise and Cast them again as Leads or Pair in a Separate Show bhi chalega 👍🏼 Sayantani just  

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Damn same thoughts it’s a repeat story 

I like Jasmine though I wish she was positive character  🤔

Edited by saaniakh - 4 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have seen the 2 episodes and  I liked the powerful presence of the 2 characters -Nayantara and her mom Manyata bought to the series.I do have some questions going forward which I will quote later-

1- It was earlier mentioned as per the storyline that Manyata would have 2 daughters-Brinda and Nayantara but the episodes have shown that Nayantara had only 1 baby tucked in her possession that is Nayantara only though Brinda's character is yet to be revealed.

2-There is still.some ongoing confusion about Brinda's character whether she's only a human or she's an undercover Naagin like Bela and Shivanya before her.

3-Nayantara is the new Shesha/Vish of this series out for pure revenge against the disrobing of her mother's honour.

4-Whether Vaishali can follow the footsteps of her predecesdors lile Yamini/Sumitra before her it remains to be seen altogether though she started on the same predictable note like Yamini did before her.

Now going on to the questions-

1-As seen in the promos and it was strongñy hinted that Sumitra and Shesha could make a return in Naagin 4-so are they gonna return at some point in the series perhaps towards the end since all Naagin seasons were finite series?

2-Vishakha promised to return after 50 years when the shield protecting the Nagmani would be lifted.So where is she now and when she's gonna come back?

3-I had always a lingering question in my mind that whether there were multiple or only 1 Nagmani. Its location had also been changed throughout the series with Shiv Mandir perhaps being the common location.Now this secret of that Lal Tekdi no doubt revolves around the presence of that incredible precious stone Nagmani.

4-Shivanya was not a Nagrani but her daughter Shivangi got anointed as the Mahanagrani due to her sheer sacrifice for the same Within the Sheshnaag clan she was the most powerful.Queen of all.-Here's how the Chronology can be traced as per the series-

1-Shivanya-Normal but Powerful Snakewoman protecting the Stone Nagmani-

2-Ritik and Shivanya's daughter Shivangi continued the tradition becoming the all powerful Snake Queen

3-Bela followed in the footsteps of her predecesdors-Shivanya and Shivangi but her display as the weakest among the three SheshNaagins left a lot to be desired

4-Anyway Bela was anointed as the all powerful Queen by Shivangi following her departure from the series.Shivangi hinted that Bela was the last protector of her clan.While Brinda and Nayantara were speculated to be her daughters/siblings later that theory got debunked with this completely new storyline.

5-The storylines might be different but had 2-common themes Revenge and Sheshnaag clan's protection and sacrifice for the Nagmani.

6-Manyata started out as a Queen and her daughter Nayantara is following suit.So if as per the series it is the duty of the Sheshnaag clan to protect the Nagmani then both Manyata and Nayantara are the new members of this Sheshnaag clan bcoz apart from this clan no other clan has ever been shown to protect the same. Brinda could be the new member of this clan herself so why Bela was called as the last surviving member of her clan by Shivangi? 

7-Every Sheshnaag Queen had an ally in her fellow soulmate/love in the human being and Brinda would find the same in Dev like Behir/Rovangi and Rivanya before her.

8-It could be no doubt that Manyata and Nayantara are the new members of this Sheshnaag clan and Manyata became Naagin after 25 years and her daughter also became one after 25 years.It could be possible that the location of that stone got shifted from that Old Haveli to the current Ancient Laal Tekdi Shiv temple.So then this completes the 50 year old lifecycle granted to the Nagmani.So.will.Vishakha return at some point and is Bela going to pass on the baton to perhaps Brinda(if at all she's the Naagin or becomes/revealed to be later) like Shivangi did with Bela before her.

It could be possible that Vish thought that she would have the Nagmani all to herself after the expiry of the 50 year old timeline but what she might have not counted is the game of the ultimate master-Lord Shiva.Nagmani's location might have been surreptitiously changed to Laal Tekdi in anticipation of the dangers revolving around it with the blessings of the Lord keeping in mind the bad intentions of Vish.So now while Manyata/Nayantara along with Bindra get entangled in their revenge game against the Parekhs Vish would have to fight this trio or perhaps only Brinda along with Dev to get the Nagmani with Bela not being around to protect the stone.

All these conclusions are as per the current storyline.Others might give a different take.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Then one day Yamini will make a rentry to get tge naagmani🤣 

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: MallikaDua

Then one day Yamini will make a rentry to get tge naagmani🤣 

voh bhi 3or 4 sau athara  saal Kaali naagin Key saath 😉😆🤣

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For us nagin fans it's not just a show but a habit which we are bounded to see everytime even saying goodbye bye at the forum every season 😂

So happy to see sayantani back!!

P.s- where is Arshu this time??

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe manyata remarried some rival clan ka king naag to have some powers and had Brinda with him🤪 Though I highly doubt Nia would agree to play a side kick naagin. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nooo plz am naagin fan viewer since season 1 plz Naagin makers don’t do this same story plz don’t disappoint us 😔 plz make it different story n entertaining plz 

Originally posted by: MallikaDua

Nia is the real Nayantara and Jasmine is her best friend. Story will be similar to Naagin 3 . Nia will warn everybody about Jasmine being a Naagin but no will believe it. Later Nia will marry the lead actor and fall in love with him. Revenge will be forgotten.How original!🤣