Frequent Posters

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting update.... 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update.. Loved it. Thanks for the pm.. Continue soon.. 

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome superb fabulous fantastic nice lovely update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just awesome part.

Ishra were damn romantic

Sudhu wants to take revenge by killing sum1.

But he caught red handed .

Ab kya hoga?

Interesting.

Update soon

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

UPdate soon

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'd like to see Raman and Ishita's back stories. This is an intriguing narrative, done justice with. 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ohmy God

Shocking one

Ishra were living happily together

Ishu thinks to avenge her parents death

She goes to murder someone

Ashok arrest her

What will happen now

Update soon 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Note-this one is for divz9769 aka jyoti.enjoy.

PART 14

Raman was shocked seeing Ishita in burqa with gun while Ashok was holding her hand .

Raman-whats this ,ishita??

Ishita cried and said-i can explain.

Raman-really,then explain .I want to know .

Ashok-we can talk inside,it's very late.he said and all three went inside.they settled on the couch waiting for Ishita to talk but she was all silent so Raman said-i am waiting.

Ishita look at him and said with guilty eyes-i lied to u ,raman.she said making raman confused.

Ishita-i lied to u that u marry me,main aapki biwi nahi thi.maine jhooth bola tha .she said making raman's heart break.

Raman-tumne mujhse itna bada jhooth bola.

Ishita-please listen to me ,raman.mere paas koi aur raasta nahi tha .

Raman-issliye tumne socha ki mujhe dhokha de do.after all main ek sharaabi hoon,mujhe toh kuch bhi yaad nahi rahega .bahut achcha khel khela tumne ,ishita.hamare beech joh kuch bhi tha,sab jhooth tha naa.saara drama.ofcourse jab rishta hi jhootha hai ,toh ehsaas kaise sachche honge.

Ishita-no Raman,it's not like that.i love u ,I really do.she was saying when Raman said-dont,don't try to lie again ,Ishita .iss baar tumhara jhooth nahi chalne wala.he said and was going inside when Ashok said-let her finish .

Raman-tujhe sunna hai toh sun iska jhooth .I am not interested.and u please get out of my house.mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhni.he said in hatred and walked towards his room.

Ishita ran behind him but he was fast enough to close the door.

Ishita-raman,please listen to me.aap galat samajh rahe hai. Mera pyaar dhokha nahi hai ,Raman .jhootha nahi hai,I really love u.

Raman-just get lost,ishita.i don't wanna hear a word from u.he said opening the cap of the bottle.

Ishita-raman no ,please no .please don't drink.meri ek baar baat toh suniye .

Raman-kaha naa nahi sunna,tum jhoothi ho .tumhara pyaar jhootha tha.i loved u with all my heart and soul but u lied.tumne mujhse jhooth bola.

Ishita-main nahi bolna chahti thi but I had to.i was stuck,raman.i was stuck.i wanted shelter ,warna woh mujhe maar daalta.she said making Raman and Ashok shocked.

Ishita-main marne se nahi darti thi,Raman,but apne amma-appa ki maut ka badla lene se pehle nahi marna chahti thi.maine aapse sirf issliye jhooth bola coz I wanted a place to hide.she was saying when Raman opened the door.

She hugged him tight and cried.

Ishita-main bahut guilty feel karti thi ,raman.i always wanted to tell the truth but himmat nahi hoti thi.main aapki zindagi mein bhale jhooth bol kar aayi but Maine aapko sach mein apni zindagi se badh kar chaha hai.mera pyaar dhokha nahi hai ,Raman.mera pyaar dhokha nahi hai.she was sobbing while he was just trying to console her.

Ishita-main sach dhokha nahi dena chahti thi ,but I was scared.scared to die ,she was saying when Ashok said -who wanted to kill u ??wahin jisse tum maarne gayi thi,usne maara tumhare amma-appa ko??

Ishita nodded in yes.

Ashok-but why??

Raman-kise maarne gayi thi Ishita??

Ashok-parmeet khurana.he said and Raman got shocked.

Raman-tum parmeet khurana ko maarne gayi thi, ACP Parmeet khurana ko.

Ishita nodded in yes .

Raman-but why??

Ishita-usne meri zindagi barbaad kar di ,he killed my parent ,my only family and wanted to kill me also.

Ashok-but why,tell us clearly.

Ishita-main ek bar waitress thi.ek baar raat mein akele wapas aa rahi thi toh Maine kuch awaaz suni.at first I was scared and start walking fastly but then I heard sound of a bullet and scream of a man.main rok nahi paayi khud ko,I went near and saw Parmeet khurana killing an inspector.i got scared and ran from there.i went to the nearest police station aur report ki.he told me to wait and went inside .I was waiting when one constable told me to run away as the inspector is planning to kill me,he told me that Parmeet is ACP .main bahut darr gayi aur bhaag gayi wahan se.i went home and was very scared .samajh mein nahi aa raha tha,ki Kya karun ,jab aadhi raat ko parmeet kuch cops ko le kar mere Ghar aaya,to arrest me for killing that inspector .Maine bahut bola ki Maine kuch nahi Kiya hai but they were not listening.my father wasn't letting them to take me,so they shot him.main aur amma bahut darr gaye the,we were crying when appa told us to ran.we were not going but he insisted me .hum dono bhaage ,apni puri himmat se,but woh sab hamare peeche pade the.amma ne mujhe dusre direction mein bhagne ko kaha.hum dono opposite direction mein bhaage ,aur Maine goli ki awaaz suni ,followed by my mother's scream.i couldn't save her.they shot me also ,but shayad maut meri kismat mein nahi thi.mujhe jeena tha apne amma-appa ki maut ka badla lene ke liye.issliye main Raman se takraayi and he saved me .dusre din ,jab mujhe pata chala koi inspector aaya tha mere baare mein puchne,I thought it's Parmeet .main darr gayi ,samajh nahi aaya kahan jaaun.phir Raman yaad aaye ,unka address nikala hospital register se aur yahan aa gayi.aap dono ki baat suni toh pata chala Raman ko kuch yaad nahi.i don't have a place to stay toh socha jhooth bol kar ruk jaaun.jhooth bol diya toh pata chala Ashok inspector hai ,bhagne ka raasta bhi band ho gaya.i had to stay back.phir Ashok ne hum dono ki Shaadi karwa di and I too start loving u slowly.but uss Parmeet se badla lena chahti thi ,issliye jab woh wapas aaya delhi.main chali gayi usse maarne.i know aap logon ko lagega ki main jhooth bol rahi hoon but yahin sach hai ,woh ACP murderer hai.usne mere amma-appa ka murder Kiya aur uss bechare inspector is bhi,pata nahi kaun tha,she was saying when Ashok said-mera Bhai that??he said and Ishita look at him with shocked eyes .

Ishita-kya??

Ashok-haan,woh mera bhai that,Rahul khanna.jisse uss param ne maar daala kyunki woh uske khilaaf saboot dhoondh raha tha yaa phir shayad dhoondh liya tha.and we do trust u kyunki woh har problem ki cause hai .usne naa sirf tumhare parent ko maara hai balki mere bhai ko bhi maara hai and not only this he has killed Shreya too.usse Shreya ka bhi khoon kiya hai.he said making Ishita shocked again.

Ishita-shreya ko bhi??

Ashok-haan Ishita,uski wajah se hi Shreya mari aur Raman ka yeh haal hua.he said making Ishita look at Raman.

Raman-he is right ,woh hi hai jisne sab kuch barbaad kar diya,khatam Kar diya .

Ishita-aapke saath Kya Kiya usne aur kaun hai yeh Shreya,please bataiye mujhe.i can't take this secret anymore.

Raman-shreya meri client thi.

Ishita-client??aap,

Raman-main lawyer hoon.very successful lawyer ,Raman Kumar bhalla,the famous RKB.

Ishita-aap RKB ho,the famous lawyer.omg.she asked all excited.

Raman-haan,Kya hua.u know me.

Ishita-nahi,just ek baar suna tha aapke baare mein.aapka interview chapa tha magazine mein and all were talking that how handsome u r .kitne successful hai and also eligible bachelor.she said making Raman smile.

Raman-yes,I was the RKB,the most eligible bachelor and successful lawyer jisse uss Parmeet ne barbaad kar diya,actually not him but the curse I got because of him.he said sadly.

Ishita-kya hua tha??she asked and Raman started narrating her his past.

That's all for now,enjoy .

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

First of all thanks for updating this story for me

Superb update

Raman was shocked seeing ishita in burkha with gun  he asked what is all this ishita said she can explain ashok said they should speak inside raman and ashok were waiting for ishitas explanation ishita told raman she had lied to him she is his wife raman was shocked and hurt he said she said this big lie to him she betrayed him her love was lie ishita said no she love him truely raman was going to his room ashok asked him listen ishita once he said no and closed door on ishitas face ishita said she never wanted to lie but she was helpless she wanted shelter or else they would have killed her ashok and raman were shocked raman came out of room ishita hugged him and was crying raman was consoling her she told them everything ashok said that inspector whom param killed was his brother ishita was shocked ashok said not only this he have killed shreya to raman said he is right ishita asked who was she raman said she was his client he is famous lawyer RKB whom param destroyed ishita got happy hearing he is famous RKB she told him how she had listened his praises always raman smiled hope ishra and ashok will be able to punish param

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm