SP middleeast & southafrica are the only ones who are currently giving bhaav to KZK. SP india is like they have forgotten that they have a show named KZK.😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SP middleeast & southafrica are the only ones who are currently giving bhaav to KZK. SP india is like they have forgotten that they have a show named KZK.😔
log out me kabhi nahi kartiLog out kiya tha ya aisehi? 😆
band ki bus🤪
Mera 24/7 online dikhega ab, I don't log out just close the tab😂
This is troublesome! 😭😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I tried unfortunately no such option yet😂
Bad.... Bad.... Bad
india walo ko naya suoernatural show mil gaya hai😆Originally posted by: grace4317
SP middleeast & southafrica are the only ones who are currently giving bhaav to KZK. SP india is like they have forgotten that they have a show named KZK.😔
Small mercies! 🙏 otherwise mera bhi 24"7 online dikhta, I never log out. 😂
I don't even close the tab..🙊🤦Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Mera 24/7 online dikhega ab, I don't log out just close the tab😂
mai bhi wahi karti but looks like rab offline hoga🤪Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Mera 24/7 online dikhega ab, I don't log out just close the tab😂
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
india walo ko naya suoernatural show mil gaya hai😆
Not only that show. The way they are putting up posts paying farewell to the show that is ending, lag raha hai kuch naya show aa raha hai....iska spinoff ko bhi itna posts nahin milta.🙄
Ye kya naya drama hai 😒
Visited date ka show hona kaafi nahi tha ki ab ye bhi.... 👎🏼
And look at the profiles here, looks so weird with that green dhabba! 😭😂