Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: saanjh11

Kabir was not even surprised after seeing Aman alive .

I am guessing here but that’s all I can think, I think he knew mum will cure aman he took a chance but has plan b 

He brought Rosh bck for Aman if so why stabbed Aman ???? And why erase her memories ??

He tried stabbing but knew mum can bring him back. He knows if roshni comes back it will frustrate mum and aman will focus on roshni and won’t listen to mum who will start her nachnewali jaap. It will also allow him to concentrate on his game whilst aman is busy with roshni.

Taabizi ki book mein Praveen mentioned nahi hai?? SHE is unaware of Kabir being Jjinn!!

Tabeezis book was half she only knew until Ayana died for aman - I don’t think Tabeezi knows much - plus Parveen being jinn I don’t think anyone knew.

Is Kabir Shifrati Jinn ? If so then why was he behind Aman instead of Praveen?

He wants to get rid of aman coz he thinks aman wants to be the king of underworld too and if he gets rid of him then he has no contenders. Mum is too hard to get he couldn’t even get her ring so get brother 

And biggest jhol lcr ??there was no one beside Kabir n why so much build up taking rosh clips ,killing own family  .

That was the dumbest thing ever I do not know the answer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

when Aman came bck wid dead rosh no one was waiting for him worried at home πŸ™„πŸ™„ ...

Lol πŸ˜‚ yes that stumped me too

Kabir is now home as if he caresπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kabir wants to get under mums skin and it’s working mum is super frustrated πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Praveen being jinn herself how can need ayaana for d cure uffff itv n their dramas πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Parveen never needed Ayana that’s why she is wanting her gone. Her son needed Ayana. Kabir sent RJ to harm mum but mum can’t divulge her secret so I think that’s why she tolerated Ayana.

Today's episode was good n now majnu Aman ki baari hope cv's will tackle it sensibly n me waiting for jealous ,determined n loving hubby not a helpless Aman.

I want the same - not helpless but also not name calling and being rude just focused and loving and caring.

Common thing bt brothers both r very focused πŸ˜‚

That’s the best part once focused neither think of anything else πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

True aye - I love Arhaan as an actor and I also really like Vikram as an actor they are both amazing and have the best voice and they enunciate so well unlike some I used to watch 😜😜 

Oh yeah.. I have watched Pratigya in bits and pieces ..but whatever I saw made me admire Arhaan  from the bottom of my heart...he has a different kind of charm and his acting is at par with any Male lead I have seen on ITV...and Vikram of-course is very handsome and the star of this show at the moment...this is my first Vikram show and I have got mixed feelings so far...may be because my feelings change episode by episode! πŸ˜† Will collect my thoughts at the end of the show...

I think kabir can be redeemed but I don’t know if that will happen because Arhaan does very unique roles and unless they make it a good one I doubt he will sign up for same ghisa pita bure se accha Banda role. 

I think it would be fun to watch whom if any can they pair him up with - Adaah is still singing aman tune and even gave up her soul all for nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ stupid woman but she won’t suit kabir either - the brothers are similar in temperament both are quiet, very expressive with just their eyes, and both once focus don’t let anyone stop them. For aman the focus is roshni hence the love story and for kabir it’s to be the king of underworld.

Excellent description of brothers... I love both of them equally at this point! Each one for a unique reason.

I am looking forward to watching the magical love story and a proper one give me that and kabir can kill mum that I don’t care lol πŸ˜‚ 

I am counting on that....πŸ˜†

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

you r bang on but cv's they r confused lot n never fill in d blanks its on us ourselves to do it ,like tabizi never shown tht she knew Rosh is ayanaa n then suddenly she is there for last ritesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

I went ga ga over that scene when Aman Pulled Rosh away from Kabir..Haaye..Mera Dil..πŸ’“

Bechara Aman Kabir ne aake uske saare relation ka batwara kardiya from Ammi to Roshni🀣Kaha wo akela tha ab kabir bhi hai. Now Aman is on the jaab-  aap meri wife hai main aapka husband. Roshni dialogue - Apne mujhe touch kaise kiya superπŸ˜†Now Aman will realize pain of rejection how it feels πŸ˜Š