Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shopnila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As of now, Loving a lot the pairs, Rudra-Maya, Rudra-Rishi. Maya definitely need someone like Rudra to heal. What if this time Beyhad nafrat loses and True love wins? Even Rudra and Maya together can reach Maya's goal.

I also get positive  vibes from MJ and grey vibes from his wife, negative vibes from Diya. It would turn out to be a good twist if MJ turns out positive.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nidhi54321

Ikr Rishi seems so harmlessπŸ˜‚ But according to itv records it takes just a second to turn into a villain! I really hope that's not the case with Rishi! I find him adorable in his childishness.

As for Rudra, MJ has definitely something to do with his gf! Though i dont think she'd be dead. Or dunno. Also it seems Ananya or Rishi do not know about the girl in Rudra's life which is again little weird. Maybe MJ offered her a lot of money to get out of Ru's life or maybe idk he planted some other lover in her life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Let's see what happens.

Ananya's come from London. So I am guessing she wasn't around when that happened. I don't think they'll change Rishi's character. But maybe something bigger is in store..

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nidhi54321

Yup the worst thing about ITV, you turn negative in a snap of fingersπŸ˜‚

Also I have always had a thing for bromance! I'd hate it when Maya is gonna do these brothers apart 🀧

Jilted lovers turned maniacs... how many times have we seen this?! πŸ™„

I think the brothers rifting apart is inevitable especially if we think back on the first episode and when Maya is cutting the cake, she first slices it through the brothers. 

Nidhi54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Jilted lovers turned maniacs... how many times have we seen this?! πŸ™„

I think the brothers rifting apart is inevitable especially if we think back on the first episode and when Maya is cutting the cake, she first slices it through the brothers. 

Agree on that! That is what Maya is targeting I guess.