Ishra OS : Tere Bin Nhi Lage Jiya (pg 1 on 12/12/19)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone.

Again I'm came back to the IF with a new OS.

I'm going to start updating my stories also.

Now I have free time so will write next updates plus will try my best to like the updates of other writers too and you can expect comments on new updates.

Thank you.

I wish you will like it...

Have a look at the OS....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

OS

_____

A man in late thirties along with his mother were in grocery store to buy usual grocery items. Her mother was picking things while he was holding the trolley and following her. He got a call and got busy talking to the person while her mother was going straight. Suddenly he heard her mother's voice and turned only to see a lady apologizing to his mother as both the ladies collided. He went to his mother and asked if she is ok. His mother nodded in yes and apologized to the young lady making him to look at her. Both were surprised to see each other there after 4 years gap.

Man-Ishita?

Lady-Raman?

Both asked together while his mother, Mrs Santosh Bhalla thought for some time and remembered her.

Mrs Bhalla - Yeh vahi Ishita hai Raman?

R - Maa vo…

Mrs Bhalla gave him an angry look and he said yes. She turned to Ishita in full fighting look.

Mrs Bhalla - Acha, to tu hai vo Ishita Iyer, Ameer baap ki iklauti ladki. Tu aur Tera baap, Kya samajhte ho khud ko? Teri vajah se mere bete ki Zindagi kharab hone wali thi.

Ishita - Meri vajah se? Main kuch samjhi nhi auntiji…

Mrs Bhalla - Kitni bholi ban rhi hai…

R - Maa, please.. aap Kya sabke saamne…..

Mrs Bhalla - Tu chup Kar. Main baat Kar rhi hu na.. aur tu ladki..

She was saying when Ishita's phone rang.

I - Ek minute auntiji.

Mrs Bhalla was saying but Raman stopped her while Ishita attended the call,

I - Ha Mini?.... What happened?.... Why?..... Meri baat karwana usse….. Suddenly Kya hua? Ok I'm coming in 10 minutes.

Saying she hung the call and left worriedly without saying anything to Bhallas. Mrs Bhalla was about to stop her but Raman stopped her and followed Ishita seeing her worried. He didn't want to but he couldn't help. Raman was following her and at last saw her car going inside a house. They saw her going inside running worriedly. They also went inside as she didn't closed the door in a hurry. They saw her going to a crying boy and started consoling him hugging him. After sometime, when the kid got a little fine.

Ishita made him sit in her lap and asked,

I - Ab batao mumma ko, Kya baat hai. Mumma ka champ aise ro kyu rha tha.

She said making Raman and his mother surprised. Kid looked at her with tears filled eyes. Ishita wiped his tears and asked again caressing his face. He stopped crying and then started making some signs making Bhallas confused but then Ishita started reading his signs making them realize that he was using sign language. It was one more shock for them. Kid was making signs and finally Ishita concluded,

Ishita - Aaj school mein, phir se us ladke ne pareshan Kiya.

Kid nodded in yes.

I - Adi beta, Maine aapko kaha tha na ki be strong. Aap kyu ro rhe ho. Bad boys rote hai na aur Bad boy to vo hai aap nhi. So stop crying, be a good boy and smile for mumma.

He didn't smile so she said.

I - Mumma ka Adi smile nhi karega to mumma bhi nhi karegi. Adi sad to mumma sad. Adi cry cry to Mumma bhi cry cry…

She was saying like she is going to cry any moment but Adi smiled and made her smile too by stretcing her cheeks. She hugged him. Then she told to adi's caretaker to take him to his room till she do an important call. She left with Adi and Ishita called Adi's classmate's mother who used to tease Adi almost everyday because of his disability of being dumb. She shouted on kid's mother complaining about his son and hung the call. Mini came to her and informed that Adi called her. She noticed Bhallas standing at the door and signalled to Ishita. She turned and got surprised to see them there. Raman was shocked, confused and felt sympathy while Mrs Bhalla felt sympathy with the kid initially but still angry on Ishita.

I - Aap log yahan??

Mrs Bhalla (coming inside) - Teri vajah se mere bete ki Zindagi bikhar gayi par tune apni Zindagi sawaar li. Kitni besharm ladki hai tu….

I - Ek minute auntiji. Maine aapki age ka khyal rakhte huye vaha bhi kuch nhi kaha aapse. Aap Jo bol rhi hai mujhe sach mein kuch samajh nhi aa rha.

Mrs Bhalla - Main samjhati hu tujhe…

R - Maa, please….

Mrs Bhalla - Tu chup Kar. Mujhe baat Karni hai isse. (Turning to Ishita) - Teri vajah se mere bete ki shadi tut gayi, itni beizzati Hui hamari, mere puttar ko job chodni padi, humhe shahar tak chodna pad gaya kyonki mera puttar un gandi yaadon ke sath nhi rehna chahta tha. Yeh sab sirf teri vajah se. Aaj tak Mera puttar is afsos ke sath jeeta tha ki uski vajah se teri zindagi bikhar gayi par nhi tu to aish Kar rhi hai. Paiso se to tu ameer thi hi, ab to shadi bhi karli aur bacha bhi hai, tu to ek dum khushhal zindagi jee rhi hai par Mera puttar uska Kya. Apne career ke liye itni takleef jheli, aur kabhi shadi bhi nhi ki. Mera hasta khelta puttar aise murjha gaya hai….

She said and became emotional. Raman hold her and told her to calm down. While Ishita was confused as she couldn't understand why she is blaming her for all this but felt bad for Raman and his family. Before Ishita could say anything, Adi came down and she had to go with him. Ishita told Mini to make tea and snacks for Bhallas and requested them to stay for sometime. Raman was denying but Ishita insisted them as she really wanted to clear the misunderstanding. They sat in Hall while Ishita sat to feed Adi. Raman was looking at them only while Ishita knew about it but concentrated on feeding Adi. Adi also fed Ishita in between making her smile. After completing it, Ishita took Adi to his room and made him sleep. After that Ishita came to them and before she could say anything, Raman said,

R- We are meeting after four years but your son is looking more than that….

I-He is five years old…

R - Is he your son?

I - Yes…. My adopted son. I'm not married.

She said making them surprised.

I - Main sab clear karna chahti hu. I'm not able to understand why I'm responsible for your messed up life. Mujhe sach mein samajh mein nhi aa rha hai. Pls clearly bataiye ki hua Kya tha.

Mrs Bhalla - Tu mere bete se pyar karti thi?

Ishita was surprised how they know it. After composing herself, she nodded in yes while Bhallas started telling her.

Flashback:-

Four years ago, Mr Vishvanathan Iyer had a well established software company in Bangalore. Every year many new and young ones used to get placements in their company. Raman was one of them. He came from Delhi. He was very intelligent and talented and very soon he was in good looks of Mr Iyer, he was very much impressed with him after he worked on a software. Two years passed smoothly, Raman was working hard and had many successful projects. New batch came which includes Mr Iyer's daughter Ishita Iyer but none knew about her, even Mr Iyer or Ishita didn't tell anyone. They were supposed to work under Raman and two more people. On the first day, Raman and his colleagues entered in a lift and were about to go when Ishita entered hurriedly. Two men were looking at her and were whispering while Ishra noticed it, Ishita couldn't say anything as it was her first day but Raman stood in front of them and signalled them to stop. Ishra walked out of the lift together and even went to the same conference room for the meeting of new batch. Raman introduced them and explained the needful. After meeting dispersed, Ishita thanked him for the lift incident. Few months passed, Ishita was working under Raman and others but none got to know about her real identity as she was working like a random employee. She had a scooty but one week she sent her scooty on service. She used a taxi first day but from next day Mr Iyer used to send a car for her as she was working late those days. She tried to denied but no use. Although she used to sit in the car a little far from office but one or the other colleagues saw her. They started talking about her going in a big car and her character also. One day, Raman heard and scolded them while Ishita thanked him.

I - Thank you so much sir amd I… I don't know how to explain it… I mean….

R - There is no need to explain. That is your personal matter and no one should talk about anyone's personal life like that specially about someone's character that's why I scold them. Excuse me.

Saying he went while Ishita smiled. She always liked his nature. One day, there was Raman's colleague Robin birthday and he invited Ishita and her colleagues also. Ishita didn't want to go as he was always behind her and one day she warned him rudely but her friends insisted. That party night, he asked her for a dance but she denied. He announced in front of everyone that she will perform on the song "Dilbar". She was angry but controlled and denied. Her colleagues too started shouting for a dance by her. He was almost forcing her. She denied him angriiy hurting his ego. He got angry but Raman came in between and tried to control the situation but he in return pointed finger on Ishra as Raman always support Ishita making Ishra angry. Raman warned him to stay in his limits but he argued and challenged him to do anything if he can. Ishra friends took Ishra from there. Next day, Ishita didn't come to office. Raman was thinking to call her when Mr Iyer called for a meeting. He called Robin to him and informed him that he is terminating him for his misbehaviour last night. He tried to say that Ishita is lying when Mr Iyer said that she didn't tell him. He asked who told him when they heard, "I told him." All turned and surprised to see Ishita in a different look. She used to come in a simple attire but now she was dressed up as Mr Iyer's daughter in expensive coat and pants.

Robin - I'm telling you sir, she is lying. Ishita misun…..

Ishita - Mr Robin, first learn how to talk. You are not talking to your junior Ishita but you are talking to Ishita… Iyer, daughter of Mr Vishvanathan Iyer, this company's owner.

She said calmly making everyone shocked. Mr Iyer gave termination letter to Robin and told him to leave. Mr Iyer warned other employees also not to misbehave with anyone in the company. After meeting, Ishita was back to her employee self. Raman came to her and before he could say, she said,

I - If you came here to say sorry so please don't do that. Yes I became owner's daughter for sometime just to end the issue but I'm still your junior….

R - Why are you doing…..

I - I like to work like this. From the beginning. Think if you all knew that who I'm in real then you would be very careful about it. I liked when you scolded for my mistakes and I want this to continue, sir.

R - Is it necessary to call me sir?

I - Of course you are my senior.

Half an year passed like this. Ishra were working together like earlier. They used to like each other's good nature, Ishita's liking was increasing day by day. One day, Ishita came back late from office and entered her room only to see Mr Iyer was sitting there.

Mr Iyer - Raman ne drop Kiya?

I - Yes Appa, vo actually Raman is on leave for few days, so we were completing some work, late ho gaya tha na to he thought it's not safe so he dropped me.

Mr Iyer - How can you trust him?

Ishita looked at him and smiled seeing him a little disturbed. She sat in front of him and asked.

I - What happened Appa? You are looking disturbed.

Mr Iyer - Do you like Raman?

I (her smile faded) - Appa, suddenly yeh kyu?

Mr Iyer - Not suddenly, I'm noticing it from many months. Before it too late, I thought to ask you. You trust him, you praise him…..

I - Appa, please ha. You were the one who used to praise him so much and about trust, then you trust him more than me, that's why you never send a driver with car for me whenever I stay with him.

Mr Iyer - I want to know your view.

I - Yes, I like his nature, his genuine behavior, care, respect for elders and women, his dedication to work, his punctuality, sincerity etc etc…. So I think I like him but before you ask, I don't know it's only like or love. I mean…. 

Mr Iyer - You like him, I like him for you. Should I talk to him or his parents?

I - Appa, don't be so over excited. It was about me. What about his view? And I'm also not sure about my feelings. Please, not now. Wait for few days.

Mr Iyer - Ok. You know na you can tell your parents anything.

I - yes Appa.

Raman was not there for next five days as his parents came to Bangalore to live with him as noone was there in Delhi to take care of them and now his father also retired. Ishita missed him and after talking to his Appa, she also started thinking about them. When Raman returned back, she was very happy. She recognized her feelings as love and informed same to Mr Iyer but told him to wait as she want to talk to Raman what he thinks about her. Two weeks passed but she couldn't talk to him and one day, Mr Iyer got to know that Raman is taking leave for 10 days as he was getting married. He became tensed for his daughter. He cancelled his leave stating work load. Raman asked Ishita's help for this, she agreed and was thinking that Appa can't do like this. She asked the reason for leave and got shocked to know but maintained a smile and congratulated him. She talked to her Appa.

Mr Iyer - He can't marry someone else. What about you? You li….

I - Yes I like him, infact I love him but Appa, you can't bind someone to me like this. He has his own life, his own choice. Please don't do this. I'm happy. Don't worry about me.

Raman heard them when he came to give invitation card to Mr Iyer. They didn't know it. He came and gave it to them, he was noticing her expression. She was smiling continuously and promised that Appa will definitely come. When he asked about her so she said that she had promised her jiju to come on his birthday which is on day before his wedding. He could see her hiding her real feelings but couldn't do anything…..

On wedding day, everything was good when suddenly a man came and created a scene. He misbehaved with Raman saying he trapped his boss daughter in his love and then left her when she started loving him. He even said many wrong things about him in front of his fiance. Bride's parents called off the wedding while Bhallas relatives also bad mouthed him. Raman was angry on Iyers as they didn't say anything to him earlier but someone came on the wedding day whom he didn't know even. He went to Iyer mansion to talk but he didn't find anyone. He was very much disturbed. He wanted to talk to Ishita but they were out of city for few days. Then he just left the will and decided to go back to Delhi far away from Iyers and the city. He resigned from his job and left from there in their absence only. When Mr Iyer came back he was surprised, he thought that he shifted after marriage. None in the office who knew the matter dared to tell anything to them. After that no one tried to contact.

Flashback ends….

I - I'm really very sorry for what happened. But truly speaking, I really don't know about it. We thought that you shifted after marriage. If I wanted I would have talked to you directly. Why would I send someone else?

R - But he was talking like he is someone from your family. May be your jiju….

I - No. How can it possible? That time we were in Chennai at my sister's house as she met with a small accident.

R - So who was he?

Ishita was thinking when something came to her mind and she dialled a number. A man picked it and she asked,

I - Kya char saal pehle tum Raman se milne gaye the vo bhi unki shadi ke din?

She asked straight and he tried to ignore but she asked him to answer yes or no to which he replied yes making her angry. She scolded him and cut the call. She informed Bhallas that she went to Chennai one day before her jiju's birthday as they called her. They told that his brother, Subbu likes her but she denied for marriage. They saw her disturbed and asked the reason. After knowing about the matter, they were sad for her while Subbu was angry on Raman as because of him, she denied to him. Next day, they were coming back after celebrating Bala's birthday when they met with a small accident hurting Vandu and Ishita a little bit. Her parents too came there next day. Subbu left without telling anyone. He never informed them anything about it.

I - I'm really very sorry. Meri vajah se aap sabko itni takleef Hui….

Mrs Bhalla - Main bhi sorry puttar, bina sach jaane maine tujhe itna suna diya. Par Kya karu puttar….

I - It's ok auntiji. Main samajh sakti hu.

Mrs Bhalla - Tune sach mein koi galat kadam…. Jaise vo ladka keh rha tha ki tu shayad….

I - Nhi auntiji, ha main pasand karti thi Raman ko aur pyaar bhi karne lagi thi but vo pyaar mere Amma Appa se badhkar nhi tha. Unhe koi takleef nhi de sakti thi aur na hi unki aur aapki izzat par daag laga sakti thi.

All became silent for sometime, then Mrs Bhalla said that they should leave now, his father must be waiting for them. Ishita nodded while Bhallas turned to go. Ishra were thinking about each other's reaction but none reacted and soon they left. At night, Raman was sitting in his study room in deep thoughts when his parents came.

Mr Bhalla - Kya soch rha hai Raman?

R - Kuch nhi papa. Bas aise hi ek project ke baare mein soch…..

Mrs Bhalla - Humse jhooth bolega ab tu? Ishita ke baare mein soch rha tha na.

Raman didn't say anything.

Mrs Bhalla - Tu chahe kuch bhi na kahe par hum tujhe ache se jaante hai. Tu bhi Ishita ko pasand karta hai na.

She said making Raman to look at her.

Mrs Bhalla - Puttar, pehle hi kisi aur ki galti ki saza tum dono ne char saal Tak kaati hai, ab aur der mat kar.

R - Der to ho chuki hai Maa. She is happy in her life.

Mrs Bhalla - Kisne kaha? Yeh mat bhool, usne aaj tak shadi nhi ki hai iska matlab vo tujhse aaj bhi pyaar karti hai. Aur mujhe nhi lagta ki tujhe Adi se koi problem hogi.

He looked at his parents while they nodded in yes and encouraged him to take a step toward her. At the other side, Ishita was lying beside sleeping Adi and was thinking about past and present. She was confused with her feelings, she should feel happy to meet Raman that to be unmarried or sad.

Next day, Ishita came from office in evening. She spent sometime with Adi, had dinner and then made him sleep. She was doing work in laptop in her study room. A pair of eyes were seeing her. After sometime she put her laptop aside and leaned on the chair closing her eyes to rest for sometime when she heard, "Coffee?". She opened her eyes quickly and turned only to see Raman standing with two cups of coffee. She was surprised but thought it's illusion.

I - I think main kuch jyada hi thak gayi hu. Kya imagine Kar rhi hu main?? Raman…. 

Raman smiled and said keeping a cup in front of her.

R - It's true that you are tired but I'm here in real. You are not imagining me.

I - Aap? Yahan is samay Kaise? I mean…

R - Don't worry, I'm not going to steal anything.

I - Even I don't have anything other than my son.

R - So don't take tension, let's have coffee.

Both sat silently for sometime having sips of coffee. Raman informed her that he came in afternoon, met Adi and they spent good time together.

R - Ishita, we need to talk…

Ishita's mobile rang and she attended it as it was from office.

I - Ha Ankit bolo….. kiska number? ….. Oh RKB ka? Yes I forget, I asked you. Sorry actually, now I don't need it. You do one thing, you send it to me in case I need it in future. 

Saying she cut the call while Raman was looking at her hearing RKB from her and asked not able to control himself,

R - What happened? I mean RKB ka number tumhe kyu chahiye?

I - Actually kuch issue tha, I tried to get appointment with him, even sent email to him but no response so I tried to get his number but it's already solved.

R - What was that issue?

I - Just related to his upcoming software. I'm also working over a new software which resembles with his software.

R - So now?

I - Nothing. I'm changing it a little bit.

R - Do you know who is RKB?

I - Not really? Just know that he is my competitor. Leave it. It's not important.

R - It's important. Actually…. RKB is none other than….

I (shockingly) - You??

R - Yes.

I - So I was right. You were ignoring me.

R.- Actually, Yes. Because I didn't want to face you. I mean yes four years back when that happened, I really wanted to talk to you, clear everything but then after few days I just wanted to forget you and those bad memories….

He looked at Ishita who was smiling lightly.

R - But you know what I forgot those bad memories but… I couldn't forget you and the memories I shared with you. I couldn't hate you and sir. My heart never accepted that you or sir can do something like that. I mean I always used to think that if people want you would have come to me directly. I wish I had waited for you four years back. Shayad itni nafrat nhi karta itne saal….

I - Wait, first clear it. You were hating me or not in last four years. Kabhi kehte ho nafrat ki kabhi kehte ho nhi Kar paya. Exactly Kya Kiya?

R - You got a nice chance to pull my leg. Ok, so miss Ishita Iyer, listen carefully. Since last four years, my mind was hating you but my heart was…. (Looking in her eyes with sincerity) - my heart always loved you.

Both shared an eye lock.

R - And now my mind, heart and every part of me loves you. I love you Miss Ishita Iyer. Will you allow me to enter in your life once again but this time forever. ( Like he could read her worry) - Actually today only, I asked the same question to someone else also and I got the positive answer so I really want you too to give me positive answer. (Ishita looked at him confused) - That person happily accepted my proposal. If you will say yes so it will be a great news but if you will deny, then…. Then also I don't have any problem. You know I will at least get one loving person in life.

I - Then go to that loving person.

R - Ha to thik hai, biwi na sahi beta to milega.

I - Us bete ko paane ke liye bhi, you need to marry his mother.

R - Here I'm doing so many things leaving my work and all since morning and you are teasing me. This is not fair.

I - Start Kisne Kiya tha?

R - Ok sorry.

He said holding his ear and asked for answer to his proposal.

I - Accepted. I, Ishita Iyer accepts your proposal Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla or RKB.

R - Thanks. I love you.

He said hugging her happily while she too hugged him back.

I - I love you too.

Both were lost when they heard a bell and immediately broke the hug.

I - Adi, he always need someone beside him to sleep.

Saying she went to her room while Raman followed her. Both entered the room only to see Adi was laying on his front in bed sleepy and his one hand was searching for someone beside him while another was on the bell. Ishra smiled and went to him. Ishita hit on his back lightly gaining his attention. He opened his eyes and smiled fully seeing them. He lied straight and slept holding Ishra hand from both sides with a sweet smile. Ishra smiled looking at him. Then trio slept together waiting for a new morning….

Here I'm ending this OS. Hope you like it.

Kadianvi thumbnail

Updated a new OS. Hope you like it..

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice os 

Enjoyed reading 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely OS

Raman was with toshiji in grocery shop he got call he waa talking when he heard his mother saying sorry to one lady he went there that lady and raman was surprised raman said ishita toshiji asked if she is the same girl raman didnt said anything she glared him he nodded toshiji looked angrily at ishita and said because of her ramans life got spoiled ishita was confused she got call she left hurridly raman and toshiji also followed her she went inside house running they also went behind her and saw her hugging littile boy ishita and adi scene was cute toshiji and raman realized adi is mute they felt bad maid told ishita about toshiji and raman ishita was surprised toshiji said she is living happy life with her family spoiling her sons life ishita asked her to wait she want to clear everything she made adi sleep than they started talking flashback was nice because of small misunderstanding ishra stayed apart for four years ishita said sorry to them toshiji also said sorry ramans parents asked raman to take first step towards ishita ishra scene was beautiful and lovely last part was cute

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome os... 

Thank you for the pm me 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful os di❤️

Loved it

Ty 4 d pm too

divancute thumbnail