Wow!! He spoke really well. I am glad at whatever he said to Rashmi specially and then Shefali. Both deserved it.
Wow!! He spoke really well. I am glad at whatever he said to Rashmi specially and then Shefali. Both deserved it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow!! He spoke really well. I am glad at whatever he said to Rashmi specially and then Shefali. Both deserved it.
Hope he'll understand Sid was right when he said Himanshi and Shefali broken their friendship for their own game.
With Shefali I agree but Rashami ko jayda suna diya😒
Hath tuta h muh nhi tuta👎🏼
Star of d episode was Vikas Gupta...banda khel gaya ⭐️ n Asim bas bhaunk raha tha poore episode mein 🤢 pehle Rashmi pe fir Shefali pe...bande ki mast sulgi padi thi kal aaya launda baazi kaise maar gaya n fir Shefali ke kaand se aur baukhla gaya 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mukulsinghrawat
With Shefali I agree but Rashami ko jayda suna diya😒
Hath tuta h muh nhi tuta👎🏼
I am more happy about Rashmi. Poor bhau stood for such a long time with the letter extended because he put himself in her position. but she kept pulling back. If you dont want the letter just say it. If you want it then take it , crumple it if you have to and go elsewhere. Sab sunne ke baad, I could have given to Arhan. That showed she didnt want the letter. End mey why do the drama just because Asim gave her properly for seemingly supporting a new entry over people who have been there for such a long time.
Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha
Star of d episode was Vikas Gupta...banda khel gaya ⭐️ n Asim bas bhaunk raha tha poore episode mein 🤢 pehle Rashmi pe fir Shefali pe...bande ki mast sulgi padi thi kal aaya launda baazi kaise maar gaya n fir Shefali ke kaand se aur baukhla gaya 🤣🤣🤣
Somehow I feel Rashmi more or less handed the letter to him. She even looked at him and said 'cheenoge to nahi' and then went to delicately take the letter from bhau jaise bhau koi prasad baant raha ho. Thats why Asim got mad at her for letting go of the letter to Vikas and not telling Bhau to keep it because it was obvious she didnt want the letter.
It was sweet of Asim to give Aarti her letter. Appreciate it.
But sorry VIKAS GUPTA was the star of tonight's episode. I've never liked him, but the way he changes the entire game is what i always love & appreciate.
Gentleman asim to shefali zariwala- you are a rat
Ekdum mast star h yeh🤣
I am more happy about Rashmi. Poor bhau stood for such a long time with the letter extended because he put himself in her position. but she kept pulling back. If you dont want the letter just say it. If you want it then take it , crumple it if you have to and go elsewhere. Sab sunne ke baad, I could have given to Arhan. That showed she didnt want the letter. End mey why do the drama just because Asim gave her properly for seemingly supporting a new entry over people who have been there for such a long time.
Agreed with ur point but here Am talking about language...I personally didn't find that statement good😒
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar
It was sweet of Asim to give Aarti her letter. Appreciate it.
But sorry VIKAS GUPTA was the star of tonight's episode. I've never liked him, but the way he changes the entire game is what i always love & appreciate.
Sorry but what Vikas did? Rashmi and Vikas are good friends and Rashmi let him took that letter from her hand.