Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

It's confirmed that MJ's assistant isn't backstabbing him, i was so banking on that🤣

But i dont get it, how could she judge the two men? Rudra had Maya at stake, he knew if he doesn't do anything she'll die. Rishi has nothing but himself, how can we expect that Rishi will go about making sure that everyone is fine and him missing Maya but actually silly, she was staring at him in his face, but ok, we can give that a pass, bit what if he had seen her, would he have told her, obviously? I mean he knew that all residents are running for their safety so he didn't have anything else at stake but his own safety. Maybe I am just defending him though🤷

But it hurt when Maya said that Rudra's selflessness is what is going to end him😭

I think she was thinking from point of view that he didn't stay back for her flat door to open to ensure her safety. Like he  came there to meet her and when danger struck he ran away without calling or ensuring she was safe or not. 

But I am kind of confused why she thinks Rudras selflessness would kill him unless she is the one pulling the trigger. ðŸ˜’

swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's confirmed that MJ's assistant isn't backstabbing him, i was so banking on that🤣

But i dont get it, how could she judge the two men? Rudra had Maya at stake, he knew if he doesn't do anything she'll die. Rishi has nothing but himself, how can we expect that Rishi will go about making sure that everyone is fine and him missing Maya but actually silly, she was staring at him in his face, but ok, we can give that a pass, bit what if he had seen her, would he have told her, obviously? I mean he knew that all residents are running for their safety so he didn't have anything else at stake but his own safety. Maybe I am just defending him though🤷

But it hurt when Maya said that Rudra's selflessness is what is going to end him😭

I guess that's why he says fish ne jaan de di.. Fishy k liye... 😔

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I think she was thinking from point of view that he didn't stay back for her flat door to open to ensure her safety. Like he  came there to meet her and when danger struck he ran away without calling or ensuring she was safe or not. 

But I am kind of confused why she thinks Rudras selflessness would kill him unless she is the one pulling the trigger. ðŸ˜’

@bold, maybe.

@red, that's exactly what she is going to do. Rudra has a lot at stake, Rishi, his publishing house, friendship with Ananya, his family (except his father) so maybe there will come a time when he has to choose between his down self or one of these things and he chooses the latter.

Infact, if not for Ananya chewing his ear, he wouldn't have tried to contact Maya and accept the deal at all.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thanks Suta for the WU.🤗 

The story is on the fast track, before we realize what is happening in front of our eyes, another scene with another suspense or surprise. They are not allowing the viewers to relax not even for a moment! Very gripping storytelling! 

If there is  a tussle between temperament and attachment at that place, Rudra will be gone when it comes along, he just needs to find somewhere to get a grip!! The hunted and the haunted!! 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Maya is circling the tower, to reach the pinnacle of the sorrow!! I know there is no wisdom in the near vicinity, feels the fire burning hotter in every heart, they all waiting for the sky to turn around until the moon comes out .... will he ever? When midday sun is burning them along, how the moon dares to come out to soothe their hearts?? 

When Rudra wanted to chill by fighting with himself, the hunter was there to dominate him!! 

WhenRishi was in all smiles, haunted by love, there rang an alarm warned him to walk off from his love! He was so confused that simply ran away from his lady love!! 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thanks Suta for the WU.🤗 

The story is on the fast track, before we realize what is happening in front of our eyes, another scene with another suspense or surprise. They are not allowing the viewers to relax not even for a moment! Very gripping storytelling! 

If there is  a tussle between temperament and attachment at that place, Rudra will be gone when it comes along, he just needs to find somewhere to get a grip!! The hunted and the haunted!! 

perfectly described Madhuri  .. 

hunted n the haunted  will twist the tale in such a way we will be left confused ...

Sutapasima thumbnail

BTW I want to meet the guy who keep Maya informed n posted with the latest updates 

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I strongly feel that only rudra will survive this season because he doesn't believe in death today his comments cement that. And he will write Maya story

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

I strongly feel that only rudra will survive this season because he doesn't believe in death today his comments cement that. And he will write Maya story

I don't mind characters dieing, but with a proper explanation and not because they wanted to get rid of them

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't mind characters dieing, but with a proper explanation and not because they wanted to get rid of them

Maya will die because her revenge will eat her completely and after she gets it she will have no point in living I don't think she can fall in love with anyone anymore but if she does she will fall for Rudra but will not be able to live with him because of his connection to mj. Rishi death is what will bring MJ and Maya face to face. MJ has to die to save Rudra from Maya wrath. Rudra will survive because he is a strong person who can handle anything.

I can feel her madness for revenge it is like a second skin in her body she may not be able to shed that skin for any one

Edited by janaki17789 - 4 years ago