When Salman said Aarhan has a child, gosh I really hope it’s not a prank.
I feel so bad!
https://twitter.com/TeamRashmiStans/status/1203037710220267520?s=20
When Salman said Aarhan has a child, gosh I really hope it’s not a prank.
I feel so bad!
https://twitter.com/TeamRashmiStans/status/1203037710220267520?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Counts on fans? Seriously at this situation she will be counting on her fans? She needs family and friends at this time
Looks like she is unaware of it ..she looked hurt .
Yeah, the look on her face man. Heartbroken💔 True or not, I hope she finds someone who will actually make her happy.
What kind of assholes is this BB and Salman? 😡
What kind of assholes is this BB and Salman? 😡
What kind of sick prank is this? 🤢
There are reports making round on Twitter that it’s true and Salman will also go inside the house to tlk with Rashmi.. though it could be false news.
If this is not a stupid prank, what I do not get is that Rashmi claimed to know Arhaan for 2 years as a friend. How in the world did she not know about this "child"??? And even if he has a child, what is the need to say it out in this manner in the public? It is a personal matter. Salman should go take care of his life first if the promo is indeed true.
If this is not a stupid prank, what I do not get is that Rashmi claimed to know Arhaan for 2 years as a friend. How in the world did she not know about this "child"??? And even if he has a child, what is the need to say it out in this manner in the public? It is a personal matter. Salman should go take care of his life first if the promo is indeed true.
I think they ment the child in the pool the one they made of robe
Did you guys see colors tv post about Arhaan on twitter! BB is angry 🤣
It’s the baby rashmi made with the name mahi😆