I knw dkha but abhi trending for you mein hi aa rha still wow yr 👍🏼 Dittooo even I like like only Asim ❤️but jb tk vo Asim k saath achi to koi pblm nhi :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knw dkha but abhi trending for you mein hi aa rha still wow yr 👍🏼 Dittooo even I like like only Asim ❤️but jb tk vo Asim k saath achi to koi pblm nhi :)
😆Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Asimanshi is trending with 30k omgeee . I mean I love Asim but no Himanshi I can't understand her !
I too dont like dem as a pair 😂 but yes I do understand Himanshi as a person a bit
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Asimanshi is trending with 30k omgeee . I mean I love Asim but no Himanshi I can't understand her !
I love AsiManshi 😍😍
Tuli and Vishal have also been colours face . Like really colours how obvious can you be ! 🤔