Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Living in a moment makes life easier and happier.

Having  someone out there who cares and protects you is the best bliss

Prerna is experiencing both of them, she loves him and his excitement about the baby would never let her abort and she can die 100 times to give him the happiness. Love is crazy.

Rishabh still tormented and lonely soul, feel bad for him, hope the baby gives him some peace

Prerish relationship has no destination and can’t be together but I hope they can still be there for each other. Love doesn’t mean togetherness.

Shalini is super confident and Veena is super confused.

Beautiful part. Wonderful writing.

Thank for entertaining us with your writing. Highly appreciate it

Completely agree with you. Love is crazy. Love is selfless. That’s what PreRish are experiencing. Future is uncertain but present is blissful. For the first time true love is knocking at their doors. 

Let’s see what happens. 

Thanks for your kind words of appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

Nice story

Beautiful update

Glad you liked it 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

Ahhhh, another beautiful chapter rose! ❤️ 

I loved how he gifted her the cellphone while shalini was present, otherwise this lady would've created an issue.😵

I fell in love with the terrace scene, it was so surreal. 

Rishabh went back to the BM now. Hope to see them together again.

Update soon🤗

Rishabh knows that his wife is not that innocent so he gave the cellphone in her presence making it clear that she need not intervene between him and prerna’s health. 

He will be with Prerna after a few updates. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Lovely stuff i loved the whole flow of things between prerish ... their moments in this update were just ❤️

PreRish shared a few moments that had different shades of Love and care. Glad you enjoyed them

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

So he left the house to cool down and here she is waiting for him. She know that she couldn't talk to him again after some hours. She is preparing food for him after many days. He brought a mobile for her. Her excitement in getting one is so cute. So no need of Shalini to know about her health from now on. They both can talk freely whenever they want and this has been discussed in front of Shalini and she can't do anything about it.

He recognised that she cooked the food and only for him she made the food spicy. The silent communication between them. No wonder Shalini is not happy with their changing dynamics but thinking that this is all temporary she is taking it. She thinks he will be back to her once the baby is with her. Let's see whether her calculations will be correct or not.

Veena wondering about the whole situation. Her questions are very valid, I hope Prerna does not suffer in the end of this. She came to change his name in the phone😆. I agree that he gave some rights to her to call him whenever she wants from now. She didn't have to think what would Shalini think about this as she is aware. She wants him to talk to her anything. But when she is about to leave, he stopped her. They are content with the silence between them. His happiness thinking about the baby but the fear and guilt for her. She joked about the situation and he declared something which she never expected from him. So he left and now I am more eager to know about their phone conversations.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

In this story veena represents the society that is judgemental, nosey and fails to understand the dynamics between Rishabh Prerna and Shalini. This whole surrogacy is baffling and to an extent unacceptable for the people around. They don’t see the emotional turmoil that all these three have and are going through. For them life is either black or white..No shades of grey 

Hope you continue to enjoy this story 

Thanks a lot 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update. Good to know that they are actually talking to each other in night❤️. Veena maa concern is quite apt. RB buying child care books must be a wonderful scene😆

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update as always.  Veena represents the judgemental society that judges first before knowing all the facts but she's right about it all ending in heartbreak. i so want a happy ending for them, they deserve it... but know that life doesn't always work out like that. *sigh* am dreading the ending now. whatever it may be i know it'll be great.

Yush001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic update as usual👏 I was glad to know that they are talking to eachother daily at night,

prerna explaining about routine of the baby and rishabh silently listening with a smile on his face! Adorable!!❤️

I truly understand veena's concern over their relationship. Shalini or prerna's heart is destined to break. 😒

I'm very excited to read how their relationship is gonna shape up in the future! 

Update soon🤗

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel that at this moment Veena is a person who represents the thoughts of the society, and what will general people think who tend form their opinions without knowing or at times even wanting to know all the facts of the situation. But then again she is right about the trio's relationship's with each other. From the moment that Shalini decided to bring a third woman into her marriage, she herself gave way for her equation with her husband to change for worse. And from then on the way events have taken place and how Rishabh's feelings for the biological mother of his child have started to change, it was predestined that either Shalini or Prerna's heart will break. There isn't any possibility where all three of them can be happy in that same situation... Anyone of them will suffer the most but other two will not escape unscathed either.

As always, you write so beautifully and I'm so eager for the upcoming chapters... Update soon...

-Love, Rekha.