FIGHT AGAINST DESTINY- PreRish FF [Thread1 Ch 1 - 14] - Page 11

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

haiyee what a bhali ladki 

Koi bhali ladki nahi dost.. I am getting so many ideas and not able to restrict myself from adding everything.. I can already see my focusing on detailed conversations and I am not sure if that would even let the story worth a read.. but I am writing anyway.. jo bhi hai pad lena.. zyada kya hoga tamatar and chappal ayega.. she lenge wo bhi πŸ˜†

PS:   How far are you with "Just Perfect' update.. m waiting

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Koi bhali ladki nahi dost.. I am getting so many ideas and not able to restrict myself from adding everything.. I can already see my focusing on detailed conversations and I am not sure if that would even let the story worth a read.. but I am writing anyway.. jo bhi hai pad lena.. zyada kya hoga tamatar and chappal ayega.. she lenge wo bhi πŸ˜†

PS:   How far are you with "Just Perfect' update.. m waiting

write all the thoughts down, and add accordingly that is what i used to do with my ffs. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

JP, mera moos off hoyega. Kya kare. Mood hoyega toh likhenge πŸ€”

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

write all the thoughts down, and add accordingly that is what i used to do with my ffs. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

JP, mera moos off hoyega. Kya kare. Mood hoyega toh likhenge πŸ€”

That's a good suggestion.. but what do I do if everything makes sense to my freaking mind. I am not a writer, no where near it.. just writing what I would have loved to see in the show waise bhi waha ideas se zyada sindoor ud rha hai.. But I am trying honestly... I will try to plan the next update like you suggested, lets see if my mind can contain all my over flowing ideas. Thanks for the tip πŸ€—

jaldi se mast mood mein aaoo.. Tathastu...

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

That's a good suggestion.. but what do I do if everything makes sense to my freaking mind. I am not a writer, no where near it.. just writing what I would have loved to see in the show waise bhi waha ideas se zyada sindoor ud rha hai.. But I am trying honestly... I will try to plan the next update like you suggested, lets see if my mind can contain all my over flowing ideas. Thanks for the tip πŸ€—

jaldi se mast mood mein aaoo.. Tathastu...

everyone is a writer. πŸ‘πŸΌ you will do great. Kar na kar  if it's justified to you, it will be to us too  karo karo beta karo. 

Hello Amazing people!

I am back again with next part to this story, that's my take on the show. It was extremely difficult for me to stop myself from writing about these two. So, the update is a long one for sure, but is it worth your read- I leave it on you- 'the readers'. 

Will wait for your comments/feedback.. and thank you all again!

Love 

Sunshine

Part 5

SHARMA NIWAS, CALCUTTA

Outside the House

Prerna stood in front of her house for how long, she didn't know; this place where she was born, spent her childhood under the care of her lovely ma-baba and her siblings, met love of her life (she didn't know it then) when he came to visit them, with her Kakababu on a Diwali night. She stood their like a statue, not thinking; people passed by her with questioning glances, but she was unaware of her surroundings. For her, world had come to a stop, a dark place where she couldn't see or feel a thing. 

Mahesh returning from his classes saw his sister standing on the road, outside their house with her suitcase lying next to her, unattended. He looked around to find if her husband and daughter were around. He didn't find Kukki or Mr. Bajaj, but his eyes stopped at Anupam who stood leaning over his car with hands folded looking concerned at his sister. He quickly approached Anupam and asked him "Anupamji aap yaha bahar kyu khade hai, aur Priyudi aise kyu khadi hai yaha". 

Anupam felt relieved seeing Mahesh, said "Mahesh, thank God, tum aa agye. Main Prerna ko yaha akela chhod ke nahi jana chahta tha isliye yaha….."

"Aap Andar kyu nahi gaye aur Priyudi ko kya hua hai?" asked Mahesh clearly looking all the way more concerned and confused now. 

"Mere pass tumhare sawal ka koi jawab nhi hai Mahesh. Aur agar hai to bhi to main shayad de nahi paunga, islie main Andar nhi gaya aur yahi se Prerna ke Andar jane ka wait kr rha tha. Prerna yaha aise hi kafi der se khadi hai, she needs you all, her family. Please take care and jo sawal hai tumhare mannn mein,  shayad Prerna hi best person hai un sabhi ka jawab dene ke lie. Ab main chalta hu" saying this Anupam got inside his car and left a puzzled Mahesh and a lost Prerna behind. 

Mahesh walked towards Prerna, picked her bag in his left hand and wrapped right one around her shoulder. With a slight push on her shoulder he indicated her to move and she followed; they both walked towards the door with no words exchanged. 

Inside the house

"Maa, aapko kya lagta hai hume Priyudi aur Bajaj family ko invite krna chahie lunch ya dinner ke lie. Last time sirf Priyudi aur Mr. Bajaj aye the wo bhi achanak, hum ache se baat bhi nhi kar payee, kyu Anurag bhi.... Anyway is bar proper arrangments ke sath invite krte hain.. issi bahane dono families ko ek dusre ko janne ka mauka bhi mil jayega. Waise bhi kab tak hum is baat ko manne se inkaar krenge ki Priyudi aur Mr. Bajaj ki shaadi ho chuki hai." said Suman while arranging lunch for everyone along with Shivani. 

Shivani clearly not liking the idea said in an irritated tone while serving food, "mujhe nahi lagta hume aisa kuch krna chahie. Maine aapko bataya tha na kaise maine aur Anurag ne us raat recording mein saaf saaf dekha tha ki Priyudi ne ye shaadi majboori mein ki hai. Anurag sab theek kr dega aur wo dono fir  se sath mein aa jayenge..Usne promise kia hai mujhse wo Priyudi ko wapas apni life mein le ayega... islie mujhe nhi lagta ki hume Mr. Bajaj ya unke family members ko janne ki koi zaroorat padne wali hai". She took her place and focused on her food.

"Hume sach mein kuch nahi pata ye kya ho rha hai.. kya krna chahie aur kya nahi. Hum to bas Priyu ki Khushi chahte hai aur bakiii…" Veena stopped mid way when she saw Mahesh entering through the main door with Prerna dressed up in a lehnga with worn off makeup. She left her food and walked towards them.

"Priyu, beta tum yaha.. hum sab abhi tumhari hi baat kr rhe the.." Veena hugged her daughter not hiding  her excitement as she was happy to see her. 

When Prerna did not respond, Veena broke her hug and looked at Prerna holding her shoulders and asked her with concern in voice "Priyu, Priyu,, beta kya baat hai.. aur ye lehnga sab.. koi function attend krke aa rhi ho kya beta?" she cupped her face in her hands and everyone left dining area and stopped behind Veena. "Mahesh, kya hua ise, tum to iske sath aaye ho? kuch bolo beta ye aisi kaise ho gai hai ekdam bejaan pathar ki tarah?" Veena felt terrified looking at Prerna's condition. 

Shivani reached behind Prerna and said "Maa, Pehle hum Priyudi ko baitha dete hai fir aram se baat krte hain. I am sure koi baat hui hai". Everyone agreed and they took Prerna to her room and Mahesh followed them with her bag to the floor on top.

Veena and Shivani made her sit on the bed, Suman came with a glass of water. Veena helped Prerna drink some water, while Shivani was sitting next to her holding her hand. Giving the glass back to Suman, Veena turned towards Mahesh and asked "tumne hume abhi tak bataya nahi Mahesh, tum Priyu ke sath kaise, kaha mile tum dono.. Aur hua kya hai isse.. ye kuch bolti kyu nhi"

Mahesh kept Prerna's suitcase next to her cupboard and facing his mother he said "Maa main to college se wapas aa rha tha to Priyudi aise hi apne ghar ke bahar name plate to dekh rhi thi.. main nahi janta wo waha kab aayi, kitni der se bahar khadi thi ya kya hua unhe..  Pr haan Anupamji mile the bahar, whi  Di ko yaha laye the.. maine unhe poocha ki Di ko kya hua to unhone bas itna kaha ki Priyudi hi best person hai ye batane ke lie aur, wo chale gaye..mujhe kuch maloom nahi Maa..Maine bas Di ka saman uthaya aur unhe Andar le aya."

"Hey Bhagwaan, ye humari bacchi ke sath kya ho rha hai… Priyu beta, kuch to bolo.. Ab hum kisse pata lagaye kya hua hai.." tears formed in Veena's eyes looking at her daughter's miserable condition. 

"Maa, zaroor Mr. Bajaj ne  hi kuch kia hoga..maine kaha tha na ki ye shaadi Di ne apni marzi se nahi ki hai .. fir se unhone kuch kia hoga jisse Di bhaut hurt hui hai.. Main abhi unhe call karti hu.. Aisa kaise kr sakte hai wo di ke sath.." Shivani got off the bed to go downstairs where she left her phone in a hurry. 

"Haan Shivi, call karo aur pata lagao..pata nhi kya hua hai" said Veena finding a slight ray of hope to find the reason." 

Shivani tried calling Risbhabh's number only to hear an automated message from the other end 'The number you are trying to call is currently SWITCHED OFF. Please try later'.. "zarrorat ke time sabke phone switched off ho jate hain"  said Shivani in utter frustration. 

"Anurag, haan Anurag ko phone krke dekhti hu" Shivani's call was responded with another automated message 'The number you are trying to reach is out of network area, please call later". Shivani was fuming with frustration and anger, that she almost threw her phone, but she stopped "Mahesh ne kaha Anupamji Di ko ghar chhodne aye the.. Unhe zaroor pata hoga.. haan unhi se call krke poochti hu" scrolling through her contact list she called Anupam's number and to her good luck this time she could hear it ringing on the other side. "Thank God, ring to hua" she whispered, pacing around the dining area.

Anupam picked up the call and Shivani bombarded him with her questions, "Anupamji, aap Di ko chhod ke gaye the na yaha..? Wo jabse ayi hai kuch bol nhi rhi hai… Hum sab yaha bhuat pareshan hai coz Di kuch nhi bata rhi hai.. Maine Mr. Bajaj aur Anu dono ko call kia pr kisi ka call nhi lag rha hai.. kya hua hai Di ke sath..? Aapne Mahesh ko nhi bataya pr aapko mujhe batana hoga aur aap mana nhi kr sakte hai.. aapko Anu ki kasam.."

"Shivani, Shivani.. ruko 1 min.. main bahar jakar baat krta hu" he moved out of Mohini's room where doctor was checking upon her. He came out and got back on his phone. "Hello, Shivani are you there?"

"Yes, I am.. I am sure Mr. Bajaj ki wajah se hi ye sab hua hai.. please tell me" Shivani asked getting  impatient now. Suddenly Veena came and took phone from Shivani's hand and put it on speaker to hear it for herself.

"Shivani, kal raat Anu aur Prerna ki shaadi hone wali thi.. aur shaadi se theek Pehle Anu kisi kaam se bahar gaya tha par ab tak wapas nhi  aya hai.. uska pata hi nhi chal rha hai ki wo kaha par hai.. Prerna bhi pagalo ki Tarah dhund rhi thi ussey raat.. Subah Sasuma ne Prerna ko is sabke lie zimmedar thehraya, Islie Sasurji ne socha ki wo is waqt ghar pe rhegi to usey better support milega.. Bas islie unke kehne par main ussey ghar chhodne aya tha.. pr mujh mein itni himmat nhi thi ki aap sab ka samna karta.. islie waha se chala aya."

"Kya Anu aur Prerna ki shaadi.. aur Anu mil nahi rha.. ye kya ho rha hai.. aur hume yaha kuch pata nahi hai.. aur Mr. Bajaj kaha hai… ye shaadi kaise" Veena was completely taken by surprise not aware of what exactly Prerna has been doing without informing them.

"Aunty .. namaste.. sorry mujhe laga Shivani hai.. Actaully Mr. Bajaj ne parso raat Prerna ko hum sabke samne divorce paper de die the and kal dophar wo log London ke lie nikal chuke the. Islie Anu aur Prerna ne kal hi shaadi krne ka decision lia... par Anu ke missing hone se ye sab.. yaha bhi sab bhuat pareshan hai..  ohhh aunty I've to go now.. main aapse baad mein baat krta hu.. please Prerna ka khayal rakhiega" he disconnected the call and ran towards Mohini's room, where Nivedita called him from. 

"Divorce ho gaya.. Shaadi karne ja rhi thi.. aur hume kuch pata… " Veena was going through the biggest shock of her life and immediately ran upstairs to confront Prerna. She stormed through the door and asked Mahesh to get up from his place who sat on the bed next to Prerna.

Veena held Prerna's hand and forcefully dragged her out of the bed, shocking everyone standing in the room except Prerna who at present could be in any part of the universe, but this room. Veena shook Prerna multiple times, screaming her name at the top of her voice. By now Veena had lost control over herself in lack of any response and involuntary she ended up slapping Prerna, which stunned everyone else including Shivani who just entered the room hearing her mother's screams. 

"Ma.. ye aap kya kr rhi hai.. " Everyone tried to take Veena away from Prerna in an attempt to control her mother who was fuming with anger and hell worried looking at her daughter.

Prerna lifted her face up, looked around all confused and found herself in a familiar place and surrounded by faces she knew. Shivani saw her moving and reached out to her immediately. "Di.. aap theek to hain na Di.." said Shivani closely studying Prerna's face and reaction. 

"Shivi tu.. Maa… main.. yaha… ghar pe.. ANU.." Prerna spoke in broken sentences, trying to make sense of her surroundings. 

Veena moved ahead and showing no mercy on Prerna's condition held her shoulders in anger "Hum tumhare kuch lagte hai ya nahi.. ye ghar se tumhara koi rishta hai ya nahi… Jab jo mann ata hai wo karti ho.. Pehle humari marzi ke khilaf tumhe Anu se shaadi krne thi.. hunme maan lia.. Fir achanak hume pata chala ki tumne Anu ki jagah Mr. Bajaj se shaadi kr li wo bhi hume bina bataye.. humne wo bhi jaise taise sehan kr lia, sirf tumhare lie Prerna.. Aur ab hume pata chal rha hai ki tumhara divorce ho gaya hai aur tum Anu se ek baar fir se shaadi kr rhi thi.. aur ye sab bhi hume batane ki zaroorat nahi samjhi tumne.. Tumhari life mein humari koi ahmiyat hai bhi ya nahi.. Acha hua tumhare baba yaha nahi hai ye sab dekhne ke lie.. Kis Tarah humari beti jispe unhe naaz tha khud ko puri Tarah barbaad karne pr tuli hui hai.. ab chup kyu khadi ho.. jawab do.." Shekhar and Suman tried to pacify veena and asked her to calm down. 

Prerna just fell on the floor like a dead rock and tears rolled down her cheeks. Shivani sat next to her holding her shoulders from behind. With in no time her soft sobs turned into loud cries and she was shaking in the hands of Shivani, who tried her best to hold her in her embrace. This moved everyone and they all sat down looking at her worried, allowing her to vent it all out; deep inside they all knew whatever she may have done, she was hurting like hell from within. 

Prerna folded her hand and looked at her mother who sat right in front of her "Mujhe maaf kr dijiye Ma.. main bhaut buri beti hu.. bhuat hi selfish.. Aajtak maine sirf apne bare mein socha hai aur kisi ke baare mein nahi.. Anurag aur uske pyaar ke aage maine kuch dekha hi nahi aur itna kuch karne ke baad bhi wo mere sath nahi hai.. Kakima kehti hai wo mere wajah se ...pr Ma maine kuch nahi kia tha.. maine usey jane ke lie nahi kaha tha.. Mujhe maaf kr dijie Maa.. Mujhe maaf kr di..ji.yee…."

Shekhar and Suman asked her to stop crying as everything will be alright soon. "Shekhar bhaiyya, Suman Bhabhi mere wajah se aapko bhi bbhuat kuch sehna pada hai aap bhi please mujhe.." 

Veena not able to sustain her anger for her anymore sat next to her now, carefully lowering Prerna's head into her lap and softly tapped on her head as she always did when her Priyu cried as a child. 

"Maa mujhe please maaf kr dijiye.. Main aage se apne aap ko badalne ki koshish krungi… Appki aur is ghar ki taraf apni sari zimmedario ko poora krne ki poori koshish krungi Ma... I promise.. I promise.." her sobs were fainting and deep inside her mind she had decided to turn her life around. Her mother's soft taps relaxed  her with every passing moment and gave a certain clarity to think  ahead in life. Something inside her had changed today, she couldn't point what, but something did. She felt secured in her mother's lap and happy to be with her family that stood with her ,even after what she had to them. 

She closed her eyes and her moments with Kukki flashed in front of her. She remembered how Kukki would embrace her whenever she felt low. With Kukki's image in her mind, Prerna's lips formed a small smile on their own. She took a deep breath and sat up straight and asked with child like pout "Ma maine kal se kuch nahi khaya hai, bhaut bhoook lagi hai... kuch khane ko milega please?" 

Everyone including Veena took a deep sigh of relief. Suman was the first one to get up and said "Mujhe to kabse bhook lagi hai.. chaliye sab log neeche chaltey hain kkhana khane.. issey Pehle yahan koi bhook se behosh ho jaye" Everyone smiled and one by one they left the room, leaving Veena and Prerna behind.

Veena cupped her daughter's face, wiped her tears and while fixing her hair she said "Priyu, jo hua wo hua.. Beta iske bare mein ab aur nahi sochna hai.. Aaj tumne hume vada kia hai ki tum aage badkar apni life ke bare mein sochogi, is parivar ke bare mein socchogi. Isliye hum sab kuch bhula kar ek akkhiri mauka de rhe hai beta.. Iske baad bhi agar tumne hume.."

"Nahi Maa" Prerna kept her hand on her lips stopping her midway and said "Maine vada kia hai aur ye promise main nahi todungi.. I promise you again.." Prerna assured her mother and gave her a tight hug.

"Acha chalo abhi fresh ho jaao aur change krlo.. pata nhi kya haal bana rakha hai.. Hum neeche tumhara wait kr rhe hai lunch ke lie.. shaam ko 4 baje bhi koi lunch karta hai kya?" she said looking at the wall clock and left Prerna in her room. 

Prerna quickly took a change from her cupboard and after a relaxing hot shower she joined her mother for lunch who waited for her saying "Maa 4.30pm ho gaya aur mujhe pata hi nahi chala, bhauut bhookh lagi hai, jaldi se acha sa khana de do please", Veena was happy to see Prerna getting back to being herself, while others got busy in their own work. 

ALTAMOUNT TOWERS, MUMBAI

Rishabh' Room

Masi visited his room thrice earlier to check if he woke up, so he could eat, but he showed no signs of getting up as he was under the effect of medicines that Dr. Rastogi had administered. Looking at her phone watch Masi decided to wake him up this time as he needed to eat something now as it was quite late.

On his bed Rishabh lied unaware of everything around him, clutching his pillow really close to his heart with his right hand and left hand buried under it, like he would do as a child. His eyes were slightly open, enough to see his pupils moving like he was dreaming; symptom of his illness. His face was still dull yet peaceful. 

Masi silently entered the room not trying to wake him up with any unpleasant noise. She went to his bed and caressing his hair, in her softest voice almost like a whisper she said "Rishabh.. beta.. utho.. Rishabh" 

She saw his eyes moving and hand sliding out from under the pillow. "Thodi der aur Masi, please" Rishabh said still not wanting to get up from his bed.

"Rishabh beta, shaam hone wali hai thodi der mein.. ab uth jaao.. humne light khichdi banwai hai tumhare lie wo khalo aur medicines ka time bhi ho gaya hai.. Agar mann kare to khake fir se so jana.. Hum nahi rokenge. pr abhi tum uth jao.." she said while he tossed in his bed trying to open his heavy eyes not supporting his decision to wake up. With half closed eyes he raised his body with his arms, resting it against the backrest. "Tum ye pani piyo aur ye tablet lelo, ye khane ke Pehle lena hai.. hum Khichdi le aate hai" 

"Sure, Masi" he said rubbing his face with both his hands and looked at clock which read 4.30 pm. He took the glass of water an gulped his tablet with it. He felt better, though he was weak because he hadn't yet eaten but much better than what he felt earlier this morning. Masi came with a small bowl of Khichdi, Chandu followed with some juice and water which he kept on the side table and he left. Masi gave him the bowl in a big plate so he could eat comfortably in his bed.

"How are you feeling now" she asked, to which he responded saying "Much better" with a weak smile on his face while eating his khichdi. Keeping the empty bowl on the table, he asked Masi about Kukki.

"Wo apne room mein hai .. ab tum rest kro.. hum 10 min mein dusri tablet leke aate hain" said Masi and got up to leave room but stopped when she saw him putting his feet down to get off the bed. 

"Kaha ja rhe ho Rishabh, Dr. ne complete bed rest bola hai 2 din tak.. lie down in your bed" she ordered him to go back into his bed. 

"Masi I am alright, aur main bas Kukki ke room tak ja rha hu.. kal raat se usse theek mila bhi nahi.. Subah bhi baat nahi kr paya.. I promise main uske sath bed mein hi rest krunga, so don't worry" said Rishabh struggling to get up own his own; Masi was quick to notice this.

"Acha, ruko hum Chandu ko bulate hai, wo tumhe leke jayega.. you still look weak" she called for Chandu, helping Rishabh sit back on his bed. Chandu came in no time and waited for Masi. "Chandu, Sir ko Kukki ke room mein aram se leke jaao.. hum iski meds whi leke ate hain.." Masi went ahead and Chandu took him to Kukki's room. 

Kukki's Room

He found Kukki sleeping in her bed. Rishabh thanked Chandu , asked him to carry on with his work and sat next to Kukki. Slipping into Kukki's bed he have her a peck on her head, who slept facing away from him. Kukki sensed her father's presence and turned around to give him a hug and a kiss on his cheek with her half open sleepy eyes. Rishabh's lips formed a smile that reached his eyes; his eyes sparkled seeing his daughter. He took her into a tight hug again. Masi came with his medicine, which he had without any fuss and turned back to Kukki. 

"Papa you are feeling well now?" aksed Kukki, innocence written all over her face. She checking for fever on his forehead, trying to imitate her father like he would check on her if she ever fell sick. 

"Papa is fine, how can he not be hmmm, when his sweet angel is here with him, right" he gave her a light tickle. Masi was watching the two. 

"Papa lets play something" said kukki standing over the bed back in her hyper-energetic mode again after a short nap. 

"Kukki Papa ko theek nahi hai to fir kaise kheloge, hmm" asked Masi, looking at Kukki who went into her thinking mode with her lips pouted, eyes looking up and tapping her forehead with her index finger. Rishabh covered his mouth with his hand and with eye brow raised he waited, for Kukki to blurt her next amazing idea once she was done thinking, whatever it was that she was thinking about. 

"CHESSS" Kukki screamed and almost jumped off her bed in excitement to get her chess board from the cupboard. 

"Ye tumhari beti hi bol sakti hai Rishabh.. 5yr old playing cheess.. kahi dekha hai" Masi said all amused and left the room with a smile on face. 

Rishabh looked at his little one, feeling pretty proud of her daughter's choice as chess was his favourite game too, so much that he even applied its rules in his real life. 

A year ago in London, Kukki saw her father playing chess all by himself. WIth her gestures she asked him to teach her the game, she was 4 then. He taught her a few basics and since then she developed interest in this game that they both loved. She couldn't speak then, but he always knew she was way smarter than the kids her age and took a pride in her learning skills. Everyone who had seen Rishabh as a child would say, Kukki is exactly like, how her father was as a child.

Kukki spread the board and arranged all the pieces by herself like a pro for both of them. She kept white pieces on her side and also decided to make the first move. Rishabh just kept admiring his little one following all her instructions, fulfilling her demands to change a few rules of chess to suit her requirement and losing every game to her to see that sense of achievement,  followed by her sweet giggles with some clapping and jumping around. 

They both lost track of time playing, giggling, tickling, calling each other for cheating when John, their house help, came inside to open the curtains as lights were on outside and sea view was beautiful to look at. Kukki rushed towards window in an awe looking at the ocean from 42nd floor and came back running to her father, who took her in his embrace looking at this view from where  he sat on the bed. 

Sitting on his lap, arms wrapped around his neck pointing towards the beach she said "Waterrrr... Papa.. so much water. Can we go to this place, please" Rishabh loved beaches , another matching trait he thought to himself. This was the first time for Kukki to be around a beach or a sea. Responding to her question he said "Baby, that's Arabian Sea and land wala part hai waha, that's a beach jaise apne cartoons aur movies mein dekha hai na, waisa" Masi and Tanvi came inside and Chandu and John arranged a dinner on the coffee table, so all of them could have their dinner inside the room only.

"Real beach... yeyyy.. I want to go there NOW, Papa.. please" Kukki said.

Giving a tablet to Rishabh, Masi extending her arms to get Kukki to come down for dinner said "Beach pr hum Saturday jayenge Jab papa okay ho jayenge.. aur pata hai Saturday ko waha bhaut sare toys bhi milte hain.. apko chahie na..."

"yeyyyy, Saturday we will go to beach", she took a run around the bed with her hands raised up and went back to Tanvi who waited for her to come and eat with her. While Kukki was running around Rishabh's eyes met Tanvi's once or twice and she just lowered her eyes or shifted her gaze towards Kukki. He noticed it but did not give it much of a thought. 

"Rishabh khana khane ke baad hum Chandu ko bhej denge.. Uske sath room mein chale jana" said Masi finishing her food.

"Noooo.. Papa mere sath mere room mein soenge" she ran towards him "Please Papa.. Please sleep here only"

"Okay my Princess, Papa kukki ke pass hi soyenge.. But first you go finish your food" saying this Rishabh got up to use the restroom and Kukki went back to Masi to finish her food asap. 

"Do you need help Sir" asked Chandu who was picking up used dishes from his table. "No, I am good Chandu, Thanks. By the way Chandu, mere room se mera phone aur charger yaha de jana" Chandu nodded and continued with his work. 

"Chandu ye sab clear kardo and John you clear the bed and put all the toys back at their place" said Tanvi leaving room before Rishabh came out of washroom. "Theek hai ab tum dono so jaao, see you in the morning. Good night Kukki" Masi gave Kukki a good night kiss and closed the door behind her leaving the room. 

Kukki rushed towards her bed to be with her father for a bedtime story from a book she already chose from a small book shelf in the room, full of kid's books. Rishabh tucked her in the bed and narrated the story to her. She dozed off in  less than 5 mins of the story session after the hyper activities that she did all over the day. He closed the book and kept it aside. He arranged pillows around Kukki and slipped her arms inside the blanket; giving her a peck on her forehead.

Taking a deep sigh, he rested his head on the head board and just saw his phone and medicine that he forgot to take on the side table. He picked up his phone only to find it drained. Plugging his charger he took his tablets and again resting his head against headboard he turned his phone on. As soon as phone came to life, his home screen was full of emails, work updates. and messages. He was scrolling through his call log when his eyes got fixed on this familiar name in his contact list- 

Mrs. BAJAJ 

something broke inside him looking at this name, that he no more was allowed to say out loud. He closed his eyes and with a sigh he selected the number and after staring at DELETE option for sometime, he finally deleted her number, hoping if there was a button to delete her memories too. Another ping on his phone pulled him back from his thoughts. It was an email from Mr. Mehra who sent him a few documents and photographs with a short message- 'Points to discuss'

Rishabh sent a quick reply - 'Mehra, discuss this with me tomorrow at 11.30 in the morning. Meet me in the study. Now go off to sleep, Good night'  and hit send button. 

Mehra preparing for sleep in his room downstairs, wearing his glasses looked at the phone and chuckled at the message that his boss just sent. He replied- '11.30 am tomorrow. Good Night, SIr' and he went off to sleep.

SHARMA NIWAS, CALCUTTA

Prerna's Room

Prerna kept her bag on the bed, as she thought of arranging her belongings back to where they belonged. She removed a few sarees, kept those aside on  the bed. She found Anurag's photograph, holding it closed to her heart she thought "Kaha ho tum Anu.. I hope jaha bhi ho safe ho.. And come back please.." 

There was another frame lying below Anurag's photo turned upside down. She took it out and it had her and Kukki's photo one side and another side a picture of all 3 of them from Kukki's birthday party. She moved her hand on Kukki's face and tears started to form in her eyes, giving a kiss on Kukki's pictures she said "I miss you my angel, I hope we meet again someday my girl" 

And then she noticed a few sheets of paper peeping out from under her remaining clothes. She removed her clothes to find divorce papers that her husband handed over to her, before leaving and the box that had her MS and his letter. She opened the box and read the letter once and glanced at the divorce paper, that only had only one set of signatures- HIS signatures, Rishabh Bajaj. 

She had not signed the papers herself, yet. 'We are still married.. legally..huh.. but does that matter now. it was a closed chapter now' she said to herself. She went towards her cupboard and locked away box, her family picture and divorce papers thinking this act would also lock away her memories of those 3 months, while she was 'Mrs. Prerna Sharma Bajaj' and Kukki's 'Prerna Mom'. She only kept Kukki's picture next to her bed on the side table. 

Veena entered her room with a pitcher of water and glass, keeping it on the side table she noticed Kukki's picture "Bhaut hi pyaari bacchi hai Kukki, hum prarthna krenge wo jaldi se bolne lage." she said joining hands in a prayer.

"Kukki bol sakti hai Ma"

This shocked Veena, in a pleasant way "Sach, ye kab hua.. bhagwaan ka lakh lahh shukra hai..kaise hua ye achanak" 

"Bhaut kuch hua Ma pichle 3-4 dino mein.. kuch sahi kuch galat… But aapko pata hai uske sabke Pehle words kya the?" Veena asked looking at Prerna whose eyes  were wet with tears of joy.

"PRERNA MA.. usne sabse Pehle Prerna Ma kaha .. MAA.. main shayad bata bhi nhi sakti mujhe jo Khushi mehsoos hui thi us waqt".. main usey bhaut miss krungi Maa.." Prerna said tightly hugging her mother. Veena was happy to hear her daughter's love for Kukki. 

"Laao hum tumhara bed clear krne mein help kar dete hain, fir so jaana aram se.. bhaut kuch ho gaya aaj waise bhi.. ab hum..." she stopped as she found Anurag's picture in the pile of Prerna's clothes lying on the bed. "Ye Anurag ki photo yaha kya kr rhi hai? Priyu kahi tum fir se... Nahi, ab hum ye photo yaha se lekar ja rhe hai.. AAge badne ka vada kia hai na beta, to Pehle past ka hath chhodna hoga.." and she got busy arranging her clothes in the cupboard. 

Prerna felt bad but she could understand where her mother was coming from. "Maa aap fikra mat kro aisa kuch nhi hoga… Aap ye photo le jana chahti hai to le jayie.. Pr Ma with your permission main bas ussey dhundne ki koshish to kr sakti hu na.. He did a lot for us, usi ke lie" said Prerna waiting to hear from her mother.

"Theek hai tum koshish krna chahti ho to karo, hum nahi rokenge… Hum log bhi try krenge but tum apni life rukne nhi dogi iske lie.. Aur hum ye photo le jaa rhe hai coz hum nhi chahte uski koi nishani is kamre mein rhe jo tumhare kadam peeche kheechne ki wajah bane" 

"Aisa nahi hone dungi main. Waise bhi Aiysha meri college friend, jiski Mom ek NGO run krti hai, usne mujhe message kia tha.. kuch work related.. She wants me to meet her Mom.. Kya pata kuch ho jaye.. islie aap tension mat lijiiye aur so jaiye." Veena was glad to know that her daughter was seriously thinking in the right direction;  she kissed Prerna good night and left her room with Anurag's picture. 

Something hit her when she remembered the words "Anurag ki nishani"; her hands involuntarily touched her belly and she felt a bit worried. "How am I going tell Ma and everyone, that Anurag ki ek nishani to mere sath hi hai.. Humne socha tha shaadi ke baad sabko ye news denge.. Pr ab kya kru and within a few weeks I won't even be able to hide.. Anyway jab wo time ayega tab dekhenge" She took a deep breath and lied down setting her pillow under her head trying to not think about anything at this moment. She picked up her phone and checked time, it was 11.00pm already. She set her alarm for 7am and keeping her phone, aside, closed her eyes. Her hands out of habit tried to grab Kukki like she did for past 3 months only to realise she was alone tonight. She just grabbed a bolster and hugged it tight, close to her heart and whispered "Good night my Angel, thank you for being a part of my life. Mama really loves you, always!".

ALTAMOUNTTOWERS, MUMBAI

Kukki's room

'Survived a day here, thanks to Kukki. I need to finish the work and leave this place asap' he thought finding it hard to focus on his phone; under the effect of his meds, he found it hard to keep his eyes open any further. Realising it was 11.00pm already. He kept his phone away and turned towards Kukki taking her in his embrace and he whispered same words in to her ears  that he did every night "Goood Night my angel, sweet dreams and thank you for being in life. Always remember Papa loves you" Though she was in deep sleep, but his words never failed to bring a smile on her face, which melted his heart every single time. 

Within no time they drifted into a deep sleep, finding some peace and a little something to hold on to. 

Part 6- Page 20 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151958260

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this is how it should have been this is how πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’” 

Thank you for gifting us this beautiful FF 😭β™₯️😭β™₯️😭

Ps what is wrong with Tanvi again πŸ€”

Okay Kuki and papa best scenes πŸ˜Ž

Also glad that Prerna is moving ahead. Lol at the divorce papers πŸ€£πŸ˜† 

A request, i dont know how you have shaped Maasi but a request if you haven't yet then don't make her Negative. Pls make her take care of Rishabh be protective about him and love him, he needs that. πŸ₯Ί

OMGee… How I missed all your comments.. 

It's like you reading and posting your views.. soo sweet.. πŸ€—

Thank you!

PS.. I will reply post wise now..