Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
+100Originally posted by: najma123
From what I understand, I feel amazing that my professional life and career literally have no bearing in my personal life and social media. 😆 It's far better for me to do whatever I want to do, and express my likes and dislikes easily. Actors and their complicated careers. *bows *
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Hello Amazing People!
How are you all🤗
What's with this discussion regarding Bajaj. He is not coming back? Is it confirmed, or just speculations? What did I miss
You missed nothing. Everything is in speculation stage only right now
issi liye Bola tha knowledge city jake knowledge prapt karke ao 😎Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I'm shocked reading this
Never knew itna sab hota hai background mein.
I'm still speechless
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
issi liye Bola tha knowledge city jake knowledge prapt karke ao 😎
Mera transfer ho sakta hai waha pe.
Let's see
Originally posted by: MayurChan
And take decisions accordingly right 😛
Yes, I would decide my annual spends accordingly. Similar to bank investments. Bad debts or investments dissolved and better paying ones renewed and retained.
Roflmao 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
i partly agree to this, especially with the mask and also the rings, though they are his but still i do agree on Bajaj, but the toy gun N other things we have always known about it from family videos displayed on the shelves years and months later that even barely a glimpse. 😆 okay this is getting very interesting. I want to know more. Pls tell me maybe dm me?
It is interesting. Surely, ask me anything you want.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
long story short mereko koi do who will help me to be an influencer 🤣
There are agencies who could do that. Step 1 content is the King. Step 2 Money 😎