This new Toshi overacts in most scenes. Not convincing in many places.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
This new Toshi overacts in most scenes. Not convincing in many places.
Koi maane na maane tune manliya na mere liye wohi kaafi hai
I was wondering since when raman started addressing ishu as Tu.... Anyone remembers??
I was wondering since when raman started addressing ishu as Tu.... Anyone remembers??
The time i was post treatment of Ruhi in the middle of the night.
I guess I'm right .
When they return together .
I like ishu's addressing of Raman as aap n tu under different contexts each time .
Ishu became ishita in the tv interview bashing session.
That was Tum... He addressed ishu as Tu after some 300 episodes.. But when I don't remember...
That was Tum... He addressed ishu as Tu after some 300 episodes.. But when I don't remember...
Was it after the earthquake incident? It has become so habitual that I don't even recollect the first time 😛
Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh
Was it after the earthquake incident? It has become so habitual that I don't even recollect the first time 😛
This is true.... 😃
All are shooting for yhm except DT all are on the sets
All are shooting for yhm except DT all are on the sets
I think kp is not shooting as if he is shooting ah would’ve post selfie with him by now
Yhc promo youtube views 1.5million
ALL BECAUSE OF ISHRA DIVAN!!!!!
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k