Originally posted by: bashful_moon
Even if Merani said that, the figures speak otherwise...
See for yourself.
I am seeing for myself which is why I said what I said. The TRP audience wants female tashan, that’s all they care about.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
Even if Merani said that, the figures speak otherwise...
See for yourself.
I am seeing for myself which is why I said what I said. The TRP audience wants female tashan, that’s all they care about.
so why did a day before his exit people were shouting bajaj is here to stay. LOLIt wasn’t ‘suddenly’ but you can assume so. Some of us knew a month before he was making his temporary exit but that’s fine, you believe what you want. At least he didn’t gave ratings like 1.4-1.5 when he was there.
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
Merani had said 1.4 rating is the red flag for the Show to shut down...
Exactly kzk never got 1.4
Merani is not SP executive.....who believes him