cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Kareena is yet again playing a similar role of an urban woman who has had it enough..with similar "bitch please" expressions..same how she was like in Veere Di Wedding

why oh why?

and to see other characters emerging so much richer in what to offer...they all had a funny bone to them..except her

akshay was hilarious with surgical strike dialogue

diljeet was hilarious through out with many funny one liners

kiara as well is seen doing something funny..her character seems fun and bindaas with many funny moments

so why such a dull role for kareena? 

especially when she is so capable of entertaining us in funny desi characters..geet anyone? 

kalandi was awfully boring..i mean..she had a pissed off face in more than half the movie..this one seems just the same..she looked pissed in 3/4th of the trailer..we want something fun from kareena..esp.when the movie seems so much fun..something like geet..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Some actors are better in more subdued/ serious wala type roles otherwise they go OTT.. and Kareena’s one of them!

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Am I the only one who thinks that Kareena is no more driven towards doing good movies or putting any efforts into her role anymore? She seems quite disinterested in many of her IVs too these days. It reflects in her movie choices as well. The trailer was funny and she could have been as high on energy as Geet but throughout the trailer she looked low on energy with that "whatever/pissed off" look on her face.

Edited by DelusionalMe - 4 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kareena doesn't have the drive anymore to pick up good roles...she is happy playing second-fiddle or being a part of multiple ensemble movies where she barely has anything to do. Oh, how can I forget flowerpot roles? That defines her.

It's been ages since she picked a meaty part or delved into something meaningful...I don't think she has the desire to do so.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Who overshadowed her in Veere do wedding? 

Sowhee thumbnail

Yes she was bored and boring... but not all the characters has to be funny, I like the "balance". And in reality people who can't/have difficulty to conceive, can be depressed and fed up... 

Edited by Sowhee - 4 years ago
ghantafan thumbnail

beautiful ladeez kareena and kiara