Lil ๐

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lil ๐

I know we probably were never meant to see this, but now that we do, itโs so precious. Sid with his teeny tiny baby girl ๐ฅฐ.
P.S. Yes, I noticed his giant hand too.
'Hatke' naam rakhana he wala keeda kaata he
Apna pura naam learn karte karte bachchi middle school pahoch jayegi!
She is so cute and chubby ๐ฅน๐ a lil Siddie.


I hope we go back to Neha Komal Rashmi type names
Aww, I bet her cheeks are the cutest ๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ. Too bad weโll never see it ๐
Sidharth wishes Kiara Advani happy birthday https://x.com/SidMalhotra/status/2083231401982517742?s=20
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
6