Paras handles Salman's bashing well. So no prob.
If Shukla & Asim is separated, there will be many such occasions in future 😆
True 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Paras handles Salman's bashing well. So no prob.
If Shukla & Asim is separated, there will be many such occasions in future 😆
True 😆
Any idea who won captaincy task?
Any idea who won captaincy task?
If the task isn't cancelled then i'm sure Shukla team won 😆
According to twitter Khabris Paras team won 😲
Originally posted by: sweetsugar13
If the task isn't cancelled then i'm sure Shukla team won 😆
Really? I'm thinking Sana will probably do another palti 
Originally posted by: sweetsugar13
According to twitter Khabris Paras team won 😲
That's what I was feeling. Why Shukla was busy fighting, Paras was pacifying Sana. More over Rashmi has been given the carrot of Captaincy. So I felt it's going to work. Bhau will be a but obligated to listen to Rashmi since she saved him from nomination 
Paras is good in getting things done through persuasion
Really? I'm thinking Sana will probably do another palti
Bhau chose Paras team on the basis of entertainment 😆
That's what I was feeling. Why Shukla was busy fighting, Paras was pacifying Sana. More over Rashmi has been given the carrot of Captaincy. So I felt it's going to work. Bhau will be a but obligated to listen to Rashmi since she saved him from nomination
Paras is good in getting things done through persuasion
![]()
This was a one sided task to give captaincy to Shukla on a plate but the unexpected happened lol 😆 Im glad! Just hope they don't make Bhau captain
Originally posted by: sweetsugar13
This was a one sided task to give captaincy to Shukla on a plate but the unexpected happened lol 😆 Im glad! Just hope they don't make Bhau captain
No paras already promised Rashmi will be captain. Even Bhau & Aarti tried to convince Rashmi that Paras may not keep his word. But may be Rashmi will trust Paras.
I don't know from where people spread this nonsense that paras can't be trusted, he's the one who never broke any promise. Even Rashmi yesterday was confused, but I expected her to strongly reply that paras will keep his word, after paras saved her from nomination last week even without being asked. This Rashmi is so confused, she annoys me sometimes.
Originally posted by: sweetsugar13
Bhau chose Paras team on the basis of entertainment 😆
Meaning Sana with Paras once more 