Poll
Which Historical movie trailer was better according to you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shockingly -for me-, Tanhaji.#
I thought I'd like at least the cinematography of Gowariker in Panipat..but aside from battle scenes nothing was intense..or held my eye..all seemed ..cartoonish. Dialogues were also comical sounding(i have no clue how they sound to Hindi speakers but the 'musicality'of the scenes was wrong for a foreigner ear).
Tanhaji actually impressed me..the dark/night scenes were stunning... The rope trick was unusual and I loved the execution- what I've seen in trailer. Loved pretty much everything in trailer ...besides the use of 'surgical strike' phrase when talking about 1600 era...
Originally posted by: Biggykilled2pac
Both are disappointing
😊
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
24