Panipat Vs Tanhaji : Better trailer?

Poll

Which Historical movie trailer was better according to you?

Login To Vote
75354IBPMNKCXQOO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

I might be in minority but I actually liked Panipat trailer and Sanjay Dutt is making me watch it again and again. Arjun too wasn't bad imo.

Tanhaji trailer was a bore and I didn't even bother watching it a second time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

3.5k

Users

9

Likes

13

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

I liked Tanhaji much better. I doubt I’ll watch either but Tanhaji had better VFX and no Arjun who made Panipat look comical.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

If I'll be honest with you, I didn't like either. The only good thing about Panipat was Sanjay Dutt while I find Tanhaji's underwhelming, may be I was expecting much. Didn't find a single scene that gave a damn wow moment.

QIJWR3UUZY5I2IAI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#4

Ajay+Saif Vs flop one note actors?

Of course Tanhaaji...the proof is in the pudding😉

Edited by cricketfan1 - 6 years ago
75354IBPMNKCXQOO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: VNNOA6EFNCHNIKVY

Ajay+Saif Vs flop one note actors?

Of course Tanhaaji...the proof is in the pudding😉

Dutt is neither Flop nor one note.

QIJWR3UUZY5I2IAI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: SKKESFPAQDHB3KAZ

Dutt is neither Flop nor one note.

One note or not can be ones perception but flop actor is a hard reality....

75354IBPMNKCXQOO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: TON6RJVM75EJZW2X

One note or not can be ones perception but flop actor is a hard reality....

No, he's not.

QIJWR3UUZY5I2IAI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#8

He is! when was the last movie which was a hit all because of his presence?

75354IBPMNKCXQOO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: 7O76WXKUQEHGSPFB

He is! when was the last movie which was a hit all because of his presence?

He's past his prime. That doesn't make him a Flop actor.

QIJWR3UUZY5I2IAI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: VTPURZ3JV4MGDTYM

He's past his prime. That doesn't make him a Flop actor.

Right from his prime, always a flop one note actor!

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Drishyam the Conclusion" - Official Trailer - Ajay, Tabu - Rel. Oct 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5

https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Hunkkaar" Trailer - JioHotstar release - Fatima Sana & Aneet Padda

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".