Poll
Which Historical movie trailer was better according to you?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 3DC4UFAYZN6VRR5Q
Right from his prime, always a flop one note actor!
Not during Khalnayak. He was the top star before going to Jail.
And it's funny that you are calling Dutt a Flop actor and then comparing him with Saif.😆 I mean Dutt was definitely a bigger star than Saif.😆
Originally posted by: JH727MJUP6ESNPXI
Not during Khalnayak. He was the top star before going to Jail.
Khalnayak was Madhuri’s movie...he just piggy backed on her success for both KN and Saajan!
Originally posted by: XUOAGIETDFVLQMPN
Khalnayak was Madhuri’s movie...he just piggy backed on her success for both KN and Saajan!
Madhuri's movie but Dutt was playing the titular character. Sure!!!
Originally posted by: JZEDHJKZZRBX5U5C
And it's funny that you are calling Dutt a Flop actor and then comparing him with Saif.😆 I mean Dutt was definitely a bigger star than Saif.😆
Where did I compare? You asked for opinions here..and according to me there was no comparison even, which I clearly stated in my first post itself....You have comprehension problems looks like...😂
Originally posted by: WAJPH5Y5MF3SZTA7
Where did I compare? You asked for opinions here..and according to me there was no comparison even, which I clearly stated in my first post itself....You have comprehension problems looks like...😂
Your words :
Ajay+Saif Vs flop one note actors?
Both are disappointing, Panipat was tolerable though just because of Dutt.
Dutt was never serious about his career but all through the mid 80's, 90's and 2000's he had a consistent and dedicated mass fan following.
I have no doubt that he still has some gas (& fans) left even at this age but it will need someone like Bhatt to tap into it, Sadak 2 I believe will be his "Logan" moment.
Panipat for now looks like a mediocre affair at best, I hope Ashu surprises everyone though.
Tanhaji trailer was much better. Saif and Ajay Devgan nailed their parts. Panipat looks like a sasta version of SLB's movies. It fell flat, and the leads can't act( Arjun and Kriti).
Both trailers are good but Panipat seems to be better 👍🏼
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
24