Posted: 4 years ago

Waw nice update

Love it

Thanks for pm

Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome Wonderful Update.

Rmana reached Chennai but ishita is not there. she is at her old house in Delhi.

update soon.

Thanks for pm.

dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Waiting for next part eagerly 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

shocking that ishita is going to get married.felt sad for raman.loved his parents tell him not to give up as ishita may not be happy. surprising that its vandita's wedding .surprising that ishita is in Delhi.wow she is waiting for raman for sure .waiting for ishra reunion

taahir004 thumbnail

Awesome Chapter 

Raman on hearing Amma saying that her child is getting married

he was shattered but

later comes to learn that Ishita lives in Delhi at their old house

and she must be waiting for him 

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Continue soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing update di... Raman come to airport to go to Chennai.... Mr. Bhalla and toshiji wished for his happiness...he is so excited to meet her..🥰🥰... Other hand Raman reached Chennai and directly come to Mrs. Iyer's clg.... But clg not opened yet.. So he checked in hotel and get freshed.... He slept for sometime.... He wake up and find it's 12.30...he get ready in jiffy and come to clg.... He saw amma distributing sweet ..... She informed everyone that it's her daughter marriage and everyone have to come.... Raman got shocked hearing this.... He cried thinking that he lost his love.... Toshiji called him and asked about his whereabouts... He informed her that his love is getting married... Toshiji make him understand that this is not the time to cry... He have to fight for his love.... Raman understand everything and decide to meet ishu......humara hero to James Bond ban gaya..😜😆. He follow Mrs. Iyer and reached her house.... He tried to get into the house but he didn't get successful... So he do the work of decorations... Soon it was evening and guest come for ceremony..... He eagerly waiting for ishu... Soon Mrs. Iyer come with bride to be... Raman saw her and thought that it's not his chotu... He is right she is not ishu but vandu😳😳..... Di.. . Kya twist daala hai.. 😆😆...maja aa gaya... Bichara humara putter khamkhan usse itna sara diya aur hume bhi.. 😜😆... So ishu in Delhi in their old house... So humari heroine vahi hai jaha vo dono alag hue the... Aww.. 🥰🥰.... But di... Ye kya timing hui rukne ki.... I just can't wait to see our ishra milan.... Plz plz jaldi se update kardo plz... Waiting... And thanks for pm di.. ☺

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 16

Raman went out of Iyer house happily hearing Ishita is in delhi.he went to his hotel back,packed his luggage ,booked ticket in the earliest flight and left for airport.

Soon he was in airport waiting for his flight.

Raman-i was such a stupid.searching for her here and there,jab ki woh wahin mera intezaar kar rahi jahan hamara saath chuta tha.woh mera wait kar rahi hai,aur Maine time lagaya uss tak pahunchane mein.sorry chotu,but now I am coming to u .ur Raman is coming to u .he was thinking and smiling when his phone rang.

He picked it in a jiffy and said-i was such an idiot ,maa.maine kaise socha ki Meri chotu kisi aur se Shaadi kar sakti hai.woh uski badi behan thi.meri chotu Mera intezaar kar rahi hai,Delhi ke ussi Ghar mein jahan hum alag hue the.woh mujhe nahi bhooli hai maa,usse main yaad hoon,hamara pyaar yaad hai.kaise bhool sakti hai,mujhse jyada usne pyaar Kiya hai.she can never forget our love.he was saying happily while toshiji too smiled hearing his happy voice after long,after very long.

Toshiji-sirf uske khayal se tu itna khush hai,I don't know how will u react after seeing her infront of u.

Raman-i will go mad in happiness,maa.khushi se pagal ho jaunga main.main meri chotu se milne jaa raha hoon.my baby,aap log hamari Shaadi karwayenge naa.

Toshiji-haan puttar,teri Shaadi jald se jald karwa denge teri chotu se.achcha bata,kuch khaaya tune.

Raman-nahi, excitement mein bhool gaya.koi nahi,abhi jaa kar kuch kha leta hoon.agar usse pata chala ki Maine,uske Raman ne kuch nahi khaaya,toh bahut maregi mujhe.bahut pyaar karti hai mujhse,can't see me in pain in anyway.he was saying smiling.

Toshiji-bas tu aise hi muskurata reh.wish u all the best .matarani tujhe jaldi teri manzil tak pahunchaaye.she said and hung the call.

Raman went and had food from the food joint and soon he was in flight going to Delhi.

It was seven in evening when he reached Delhi.he took a cab and reached their society.

He got down and look around.his eyes got moist seeing the society after eight long years.he still remember how Ishita use to run behind him,proposing him always,giving him chocolate always .he closed his eyes and could feel her hugging him tight.

He kept his hand on his heart and said-i am coming,I am coming to u my jaan.ab intezaar khatam.he said and almost ran towards their building.

Soon he was infront of their buliding.he took the stairs and reach infront of her house.he was going to ring the bell but got shocked seeing a girl standing their hugging a boy.

He look at the girl thoroughly.she was wearing a simple pink kurti with suit ,her long hair was open and clutched with a small hair pin.

Looking at her ,he can recognise that she is his chotu only and seeing her in someone else's arms is something he could never imagine.

His eyes got teary when the boy broke the hug and softly kissed her temple saying-stop crying ishita,chup ho jao.

Raman's eyes got teary seeing her closeness with that boy .he was just looking at them standing all shocked when she said-aapko sachchi nahi pata ,bhaiya,ki Raman Kahan hai??

Raman got shocked hearing this and the person nodded in no.

Boy-mujhe sach nahi pata,Ishita,ki Raman Kahan hai.twelve ke baad woh chala gaya yahan se,uske parent bhi chale gaye.hum saare dost har saal milte rahe ,par woh kabhi nahi aaya.kisi ka bhi koi contact nahi usse,pata nahi Kahan hai.

Ishita cried and said-main bhi thak gayi hoon unko khojte khojte mihir bhaiya,par woh milte hi nahi.kahin woh mujhe bhool toh nahi gaye.

Mihir-nahi bachcha,aisa ho sakta hai Kya,ki Raman tujhe bhool jaaye.

Ishita-toh phir aate kyun nahi hai.its been two years since I am waiting for him.ab bardasht nahi hota.aap aur mihika bhi saath ho gaye,don't think I am jealous,I am very happy for u two,but mere Raman Kahan hai.she said and start crying again.

Mihir hugged her again trying to console her but she wasn't listening ,so he called mihika.

Mihir-miku,aao naa,see she is crying again.

Mihika came out and said-hey ishu,don't cry.raman bhai jarur aayenge.aur phir hum teri sagai par nachenge.hum log daantenge bhi unhe,kyun hamari ishu ko itna pareshan Kiya,daantenge naa mihir.she said to which mihir nodded.

Mihika-hey jaan smile naa.

Ishita wiped her tears and said-sorry ,main apna rona le kar baith gayi.congratulation,tum logon ki Shaadi fix ho gayi.kisi ki mohabbat ko toh anjaam mila.

Mihika-teri mohabbat ko bhi mil jaayega,thoda saa intezaar aur .she said consoling Ishita while Raman was just standing in a corner hearing them.he was smiling with tears in his eyes and went to her not able to control himself anymore.

Ishita and Mimi look at him with questioning eyes.

Ishita-kisse milna hai aap,she couldn't complete as he hugged her tight making everyone shocked.

Mihir-hey Mr,what u r doing,akeli ladki samajh kar ched rahe ho Kya,he said trying to pull Raman apart from Ishita but his hold was getting firmer on Ishita.

Ishita too tired to free herself for sometime but then stop trying inhaling his fragrance.she look at him with shocked expression when he said-main aa gaya,chotu.

Everyone got stunned hearing this and Ishita hugged him tight crying and all she could utter was,Raman.

Raman cried along with her and said-haan Raman,tumhara raman.he said hugging her more tightly while she snuggle more into him.

Both were crying while Mimi were just looking at them smiling.

Ishita broke the hug and said-main main kab se wait kar rahi thi,Kahan the ,she was saying in between her cries and hiccups when he hugged her again and said-shh,chup chotu.

Ishita cried again hugging him tight .Raman was just trying to console her but she was just inconsolable.she was crying continuously when mihir said-yaar ,drama ho jaayega.raman take her inside.

Raman nodded and picked her in his arms .she wrapped her arms around him and he took her inside happily while she was still sobbing in his arms.

That's all for now,enjoy.