Poll
Which Historical movie trailer was better according to you?
I might be in minority but I actually liked Panipat trailer and Sanjay Dutt is making me watch it again and again. Arjun too wasn't bad imo.
Tanhaji trailer was a bore and I didn't even bother watching it a second time.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked Tanhaji much better. I doubt I’ll watch either but Tanhaji had better VFX and no Arjun who made Panipat look comical.
If I'll be honest with you, I didn't like either. The only good thing about Panipat was Sanjay Dutt while I find Tanhaji's underwhelming, may be I was expecting much. Didn't find a single scene that gave a damn wow moment.
Ajay+Saif Vs flop one note actors?
Of course Tanhaaji...the proof is in the pudding😉
Originally posted by: VNNOA6EFNCHNIKVY
Ajay+Saif Vs flop one note actors?
Of course Tanhaaji...the proof is in the pudding😉
Dutt is neither Flop nor one note.
Originally posted by: SKKESFPAQDHB3KAZ
Dutt is neither Flop nor one note.
One note or not can be ones perception but flop actor is a hard reality....
Originally posted by: TON6RJVM75EJZW2X
One note or not can be ones perception but flop actor is a hard reality....
No, he's not.
Originally posted by: AA7U2KKB747J3UAL
No, he's not.
He is! when was the last movie which was a hit all because of his presence?
Originally posted by: 7O76WXKUQEHGSPFB
He is! when was the last movie which was a hit all because of his presence?
He's past his prime. That doesn't make him a Flop actor.
Originally posted by: VTPURZ3JV4MGDTYM
He's past his prime. That doesn't make him a Flop actor.
Right from his prime, always a flop one note actor!
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcm-heHTo2N/?igsi=NjlocG9tamduYmox
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2093639859475042751
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcbC8-xDHTb/?img_index=1 igsi=c3hocXE2aWJxbWo5
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
24