Bollywood CC #24- Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

93.5k

Users

46

Likes

714

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Niddhi Aggerwal, Tiger Shroff ki heroine thi.

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Niddhi Aggerwal, Tiger Shroff ki heroine thi.

Munna micheal I guess...

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Why her smile makes me so happy

Same . I hope she is always happy like this 😳.

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

Same . I hope she is always happy like this 😳.

I hope the same 👍🏼

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago

Someone please explain me, why people goes foreign for learning acting ???????????

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: KhushbooLvNK

Someone please explain me, why people goes foreign for learning acting ???????????

So that people can't say s/he can't act. Gimmick hai... Acting ke passion hote toh sab NSD mein jaate 70s ke tarha.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".