
Writers head is an amazing place, why are we getting Radha-Krishna track in between Samudra Manthan, I have no clue.
Page
of
1
Writers head is an amazing place, why are we getting Radha-Krishna track in between Samudra Manthan, I have no clue.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What is this?
No Samutra Mandhan?
I think it will be a flashforward to their future lives like now both Lakshmi Narayan don't have memories of their past lives so maybe they are experiencing all their lives at once when they get the memories back.
So, Radha-Krishna maybe we will see SIya-Ram too ❤️
This is just a guess though could be a promo shoot also can't say for sure the only thing that makes me think that it will be the theory that I suggested is because of the lyrics of today's background music.
Dono ka yeh Bhandhan
Janmon ka hain Varnan
Rehna nishchay yug yug sang
This captures the relationship between these two so perfect way and the tune that accompanied it was so heart wrenching.
Originally posted by: crystalmoon
Writers head is an amazing place, why are we getting Radha-Krishna track in between Samudra Manthan, I have no clue.
THEY LOOK AMAZING.
AND SAVI IS DANCING







Originally posted by: crystalmoon
I think it will be a flashforward to their future lives like now both Lakshmi Narayan don't have memories of their past lives so maybe they are experiencing all their lives at once when they get the memories back.
So, Radha-Krishna maybe we will see SIya-Ram too ❤️
This is just a guess though could be a promo shoot also can't say for sure the only thing that makes me think that it will be the theory that I suggested is because of the lyrics of today's background music.
Dono ka yeh Bhandhan
Janmon ka hain Varnan
Rehna nishchay yug yug sang
This captures the relationship between these two so perfect way and the tune that accompanied it was so heart wrenching.
Yeah something like this, Cvs are doing a good job so far, i am trusting that they will do something that will make sense in a way that it will be a emotional connection.
And yes todays BGM was so amazing my heart was aching throughout the whole sequence.
I can't wait... for this flash forward


Yes! That was really nice lyrics to hear..
I too felt sad seeing their separation.. Lakshmi asked to why we both have to suffer for others mistake.. that was a painful moment.. 😭
Omg! Radhakrishna dance
Excited to watch now.. SaviYukti Rocks 😳
Any pair name for Savi & Yukti?
#SaKti
Yes! That was really nice lyrics to hear..
I too felt sad seeing their separation.. Lakshmi asked to why we both have to suffer for others mistake.. that was a painful moment.. 😭
They will be separated during every Avtar, we better get used to it as there are many more separations to come. 😭
Originally posted by: crystalmoon
They will be separated during every Avtar, we better get used to it as there are many more separations to come. 😭
Yeah! We should get habitual of it..
But yest's scenes were really painful moments..