Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Their cute marriage and how lucky they are to find each other talk by the lake( sooooo cute. Must watch). Next morning mahs are getting ready to go to temple to keep first card in the temple. The card about to fall and BM catches. She says as long as Mishbir are together they’ll outcome any hurdle on their way (truth). Here Rvs are getting ready for the same and Meenu says rest of the fam will stay home to receive mahs and she will go to temple with Abir( step 1 of her plan)

preeti200 thumbnail

Meenu says to parul to tag along with them. Kunal says maa again is talking only about Abir and there is no importance for me. Meenu says you don’t know how important you are (with that face that she makes while planning for the lack of better word lol).

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys the line of the day 

"MISHTI MEHUL KA SACH BOHOT PEHLE SE JAANTI THI ABIR... USSE SCAM KE BAARE MEIN BHI SAB PATA THA ... GD MEIN USNE DANCE KIYA, CELEBRATE KIYA LEKIN TUMHE SACHHAI NAHI BATAYI...KYUNKI WOH TUMSE RISHTA JODNA CHAHTI THI ....DIL NAHI"

👏

khel gayi benba.... 

Guys it was a total dhamaka episode 

Abir did oppose benba but she played too well this time ...must say ... 😎

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Guys the line of the day 

"MISHTI MEHUL KA SACH BOHOT PEHLE SE JAANTI THI ABIR... USSE SCAM KE BAARE MEIN BHI SAB PATA THA ... GD MEIN USNE DANCE KIYA, CELEBRATE KIYA LEKIN TUMHE SACHHAI NAHI BATAYI...KYUNKI WOH TUMSE RISHTA JODNA CHAHTI THI ....DIL NAHI"

😳👏😳

khel gayi benba.... 

Abir did oppose benba but she played too well this time ...must say ... 😳

Disgusting Meenu... Abir shouldn't be thinking twice about this!!

preeti200 thumbnail

In mahs house Mish makes a origami  jhumar with 7 colors and says she will keep in abir’s room when she visits rvs. She says her life was boring before Abir came in to her life and the 7 colors in jhoomar means sath phere for her

Onyourface thumbnail

Meenu has openly challenged abir ...of he goes ahead ...there will be 2 functions....Mishbir shaadi as well as kunal namkaran 😎

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Guys the line of the day 

👏

khel gayi benba.... 

Abir did oppose benba but she played too well this time ...must say ... 😎

I am sure now that Abir is not Meenu's son.......

Disgusting play by Meenu.........WTF moment!!!😲

Still I think Abir didnt agree....thats why she played the Kunal trick!!!

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Disgusting Meenu... Abir shouldn't be thinking twice about this!!

Watch the episode ...you will understand that how difficult it was for abir...

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chi how cheap is this benba . Definitely there is something more between her baba and Abir. Mishti needed this for trusting her👏 she needed all this.. wow she celebrated when she knew the truth..I hope benba gets a major fall. So abir doesn't get to know what all Mishti did.. very nice.. what is this kuku oscillation. Suddenly Kunal was like my wife and today it's over.. so, Mishti will fight for Abir.. let's see. Disgusting woman this benba!! After separation, want the whole RV house to have a rotten life..

Looks like BM will be the one to save Mishbir .. 

I really felt bad for Mishti when Abir kept saying his mom did everything herself.. got proof herself. Cha.. so cheap lady this Benba is

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chi how cheap is this benba . Definitely there is something more between her baba and Abir. Mishti needed this for trusting her👏 she needed all this.. wow she celebrated when she knew the truth..I hope benba gets a major fall. So abir doesn't get to know what all Mishti did.. very nice.. what is this kuku oscillation. Suddenly Kunal was like my wife and today it's over.. so, Mishti will fight for Abir.. let's see. Disgusting woman this benba!! After separation, want the whole RV house to have a rotten life..

Looks like BM will be the one to save Mishbir .. 

I really felt bad for Mishti when Abir kept saying his mom did everything herself.. got proof herself. Cha.. so cheap lady this Benba is