Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Meenu ko bolo apni duniya badi kare..dusro ki duniya choti ho jaati hai 😆

Yeh desperation nahi hai sirf , yeh control ki hunger hai ... bohot buri vali voh bhi 

🤣

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Piya uske peeche gunday pade the na 😆😆 I hope vo theek ho

Ohh yesss.. i remember now.. bichari ko kahi gundo ne pakad to nahi liya.. kya kyaa jhailna ad rha hoga usko😆😉 achi bhali apne gaon me dhund rahi thi paro ko, mish ke chakkar me kaha fass gayi..😉

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Thanks😘Your theories made you my fav person too😉

It makes sense!!! Harvard grad in a shitty travel company making honeymoon packages😔 

Kunal had confessed that if he has to choose between bhai and pyaar he would always choose bhai. He was giving hints to Abir that his bhai is his pyaar. Abir didnt catch the hint😒 

Kunal says naa ki  aap wo insaan ho jiske ksliye mein sabse accha ban sakta hoon aur sabse bura bhi ban sakta hoon.....he is very passionate about abir and frustrated that abir doesnt return his feelings.....His mishti hatred is understandable.....Its commendable that he hasnt killed mishti by now👏

Merul as a couple is hidden from public eye because its not acceptable in ITV. But the signs are there....Meenu is not tyaag murthi to keep her sautan in the house and take care of her for free. She must be having some benefits😜

Wow Mimzy! I'm impressed. Thanks for believing in what we believe in! 🤗❤️❤️

I always thought Meerul shared a 'more than friendly bond' and it was quite evident with the way Meenu always wanted Parul's 'saath' and Parul was always dependent on Benba and trusted her like a doted wife.😃🤣

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

Kunal is Parul’s son but elder than abir. read the first post of this thread. 
abir was brainwashed into believing that kunal is nanko by showing him atul chhotu baby in his bachpan when he was traumatized by baba leaving. 
now, abir is meme’s son or not is up in the air after all this ghotala of his bhole baba becoming dhongi baba...let’s wait and watch what really happened. Maybe meanu had another husband before Mehul from whom he made her break up by seducing her. 

Badko Nanko? What did I just read?🤪

All his life has been a lie? Damn. Poor Kunal. I pity him now. Pehle toh he is closeted and now he is Badko acting as Nanko. Kitna trauma hai! 

Bold- I hope this is true🤣🤣

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guy3

I think Meenu made laxman do rafoo chakkar of her like she did of naman. “Main apni family ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon”😜

Btw, call me crazy for saying this but when I saw yesterday’s episode after so long of watching any episode fully, I actually was admiring how pretty and young big Ben looked in the scene where Mehul was getting scared of her🤪 I mean, crazy yaar but rupak actually is pretty😱

🤣

Oh yaah... actually where is Lalita maasi disappeared?Mishti totally forgot about her.😆Even the lawyer Kedia and Laxman disappeared leaving poor MeenuBen alone with RAVAN Baba. Chaa....

This show is become a joke now. Log aate jaate hei apne convenience se. Remember the pandit ji in Rajgarh who used to tapkofy whenever he has to give a hint to Mishti. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

I agree with these theories....I had the same feeling watching their scenes.👍🏼

Kunal is a gay...it can be noticed right away....usse kuhu mein koyi interest nahin aur mishti main bhi nahin. Swetha yeh baath chupane keliye meenu se paise bhi khaa gayi..poor thing😭

Kunal is only interested in kissing abir ...gay tho thaa hiii ab incest bhi. He shld come out ....his hopes got shattered when abir and mishti hooked up...thats why he always says..."mishti ki wajah se"...I can sympathise with him to an extent😒

Merul is obviously a couple...you can decipher it from their body language and intensity....woh chaand ko dekhkar inka romantic scenes it was off the charts....Meenu is dominant but she is insecure...thats why she always asks Parul"Aap mere saath haina".Inki love story chupane keliye mehul ne donon se shaadi ki......aur yeh donon milkar unhe cheat kiya....poor mehul!!!😭

🤣

Mini, this is what you wanted me to read. Hilarious 😆

Oh my God. But i agree with your theory. Not sure about Badko,But Meerul is definitely a couple. High time for them to come out openly. Even in today's episode there was a hug scene between them. Haye Meerul

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ohh yesss.. i remember now.. bichari ko kahi gundo ne pakad to nahi liya.. kya kyaa jhailna ad rha hoga usko😆😉 achi bhali apne gaon me dhund rahi thi paro ko, mish ke chakkar me kaha fass gayi..😉

Is baar actually sab mishti ke wajah se Hua hai 😆 And nanko will support mishti 🤣

Lol 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is baar actually sab mishti ke wajah se Hua hai 😆 And nanko will support mishti 🤣

Lol 

irony🤣

Onyourface thumbnail

Satellite ke kamane ke din aaye toh satellite ghum gaya....sigh....

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Wow Mimzy! I'm impressed. Thanks for believing in what we believe in! 🤗❤️❤️

I always thought Meerul shared a 'more than friendly bond' and it was quite evident with the way Meenu always wanted Parul's 'saath' and Parul was always dependent on Benba and trusted her like a doted wife.😃🤣

Ek aur supporter aa gayi 😆 koi toh mera saath do kameeno🤣🤣

Cant defend rv boys n meri sasuma also 😭

Unki harkate hi aisi hai 🤣