Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Jisoo ko dekh ke morning start ho aur Kya chaiye 😆❤️
Aise Jisoos toh hamare yaha rooz sadak pe dikhti hai😆
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Maybe coffee ☕️ 😛.
Haha I would prefer hot chocolate 😋
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Aise Jisoos toh hamare yaha rooz sadak pe dikhti hai😆
Chal hatt 🤔 Jisoo is the one and only.☺️
sahi haiOriginally posted by: RegressiveThug
Aise Jisoos toh hamare yaha rooz sadak pe dikhti hai😆
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Aise Jisoos toh hamare yaha rooz sadak pe dikhti hai😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxzJ3aIhU9N/?igshid=qj0uu89em34p
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxO3ECNA538/?igshid=1v4c5qbio6mop
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bGKx-JHJ1/?igshid=k8qw9q33g9pp
She is really pretty and they must be really pretty too then 😊.
I find them very pretty.Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxzJ3aIhU9N/?igshid=qj0uu89em34p
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxO3ECNA538/?igshid=1v4c5qbio6mop
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bGKx-JHJ1/?igshid=k8qw9q33g9pp
She is really pretty and they must be really pretty too then 😊.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I find them very pretty.
Ah. I tried doing google search and some of them do look really pretty.
i like their straight hair.Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
Ah. I tried doing google search and some of them do look really pretty.
Bahot dino se kehna tha... This "veteran" member seems to have lost her marbles. Been observing this since her comeback here after years.
I wonder if it's the same person or someone actually fooling people.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0