Yayyy DT saw my Insta Story about Divan with Aditi 🥳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yayyy DT saw my Insta Story about Divan with Aditi 🥳
Kal se Reena gayab hai 😒
Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh
Kal se Reena gayab hai 😒
Ya i was thinking about her..I miss her. 😒
Originally posted by: zohakhan7
Ya i was thinking about her..I miss her. 😒
Me too 😣
Omg divan r actually shooting together... Haha KP saying no cheat shoot🤣
I'm not believing that Mohabbatein will end until I watch a promo or something. I will always feel incomplete without My Mohabbatein and My IshRa's existence in my life.
Please don't abandon the thread you all.
Thank you, you both for missing me😭
Was stuck with some office work.
Checking updates between😭
They are leaving😭
For some reason I went with written updates but didn't see the videos where they were giving farewell speech kind😭
I can't handle😭
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
SBS segment fueled by Karan Patel's insta story https://youtu.be/5AK6SyB929U
No other song fits YHM as a whole so well. I've tried to put the story of YHM (the first 242 episodes) into this song....
1.2k