Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Akshit show shubh aarambh is a show by mittals who made dsdt.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Like button post option button working now.🥳i find IF a bit different today😕

Silpa20 thumbnail

Now like button is working only in the last page not other pages kaisi problem hai ye🤦

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Now like button is working only in the last page not other pages kaisi problem hai ye🤦

my like button too working 😛😎 IF is still weird 😆

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Hey new AT ....😀...and you inserted some beautiful pictures of Mauli and Ishaan....thank you Chandu 🤗🥰..... 

Pleasure is Mine Indu🤗😛 Our MauHaan☺️ whose Love Made Show Beautiful ❤️ need their Pics 😳to make AT😛 beautiful 😃

vinnas thumbnail

I wanted to add some of Chandu's edits on the first page they are so beautiful but I am unable to edit😳

They are not my edits😛 it's collection from different sites😳

vinnas thumbnail

In khkt Sona went to shoot on her wedding day and put raima in her place😆

😆Sasuralsimarka 😆in Khkt😉 atleast Rohit /Doctor go emergency make sense 😆 still he is fault if not inform 😛 how emergency of Actor to do all 😆

vinnas thumbnail

In GB yesterday dhanak shouting at Raghu that she wants divorce and Akshay smiling seeing this.then raghu's mother telling Raghu that akshay should be thrown out of the house then Akshay to himself kitni girgit hai ye Kabhi bhi rang badalti hai par abhi Kuch nahi keh sakta warna meri poll khul jayegi.iski poll to khulni chahiye jaldi and Raghu dhanak misunderstanding should be cleared and they should unite.

Akshay👎🏼km👍🏼

Enjoyed KM☺️ His Smile Raghu-Dhan United 👍🏼and it's their combo plan to trap Akshay-fake mai😆  they believed that drama and enjoying  .imposter turned against Akshay 😂😂 for demeaning her always 😛 to give him lesson 😎 

As per OLV -Akshay kill Fake Mai - then Arrested 😎 

vinnas thumbnail

Akshit show shubh aarambh is a show by mittals who made dsdt.

Yeah hope they don't make such 🤢🤬 

vinnas thumbnail

Mauli approaches Ishaan.

Mauli: "Thank you Ishaan."

Ishaan: "Why thank you? I'm not the one with a laddoo box." Mauli laughs.

Mauli: "If it weren't for you, I don't know how I would handle all this."

Ishaan: "You would have handled it Mauli, you are a magician and can do anything."

Mauli: "No Ishaan, seriously, you are taking care of so much. And you hide your hurt/pain. I know all of this isn't easy for you."

Ishaan: " Is it easy for you? It's not easy for anyone Mauli."

Mauli: "When Kunal called me Jaana..." (referring to the morning conversation which Ishaan heard on the phone).

Ishaan: "Jaana tumhe bola aur Jaan meri nikal gae." Mauli looks worried.

Ishaan continues: "That's why Mauli I thought a lot and I have decided that...after today...I won't call you Jaana...I will call you something else."

😀😀Mauli laughs and hits Ishaan and tells him he is crazy and that he scared her. He says he is crazy for her. Heart

Ishaan then suggests calling her Munchkin and says it is too sugary, and what about cutie then says it is a friendship zone name, then he suggest Sona, Bittu, Kittu. 😂😂Mauli cuts him off saying they sound like cat and cartoon names. He says what about the universal "Baby," 😍😍she says No, not Baby, so he calls her Baby to annoy her. ❤❤They both laugh and hug one another. Mauli hugs him tightly and is smiling Day Dreaming, while he tells her he misses her. She doesn't say it back and he drifts off into thinking something😆😆

Heart