Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

vinnas thumbnail

Ishaan hugged her, she didn't hug back but was tearing up/crying.😍😍

Sandhya: "Kis mitti ka bana hai tu? This is not love, it is pagalpun. You have gone mad in Mauli's love. πŸ‘πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Ofc πŸ˜³

Ishaan: "Don't worry maa. She's my mother. How long could she possibly be angry? Unko mein mana lunga."πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜

Radhika: "Ishaan, 100 years must have passed in this world, until a gem like you was born. Trust me, I can never repay you even after 7 lives."

She cries, Ishaan hugs her.

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Heart

Ishaan tells Mauli not to worry and Kunal is in good hands with her and Dida/Radhika. He says that slowly Kunal will regain his memory and be normal again. Ishaan says he must get well soon because only then will Ishaan get his Mauli ("Meri Mauli mujhe jaldi milege, hai na?"). Mauli smiles, BGM plays. Ishaan then tells her everyday he has a new mannat, and until now he has given up eggs, meats and sweets, all for praying that Mauli comes back soon. He tells her to be back soon, before he gets old and imitates begin old. Mauli laughs and tells him that he is one of a kind in the whole world. They laugh. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sweet MauHaan 😍😍😍Convo β€β€πŸ’“

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vinnas

πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ We Running "AT "Continuity in CFC Zone😎πŸ₯³

smiley27

Image result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsilaRelated imageImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsilaImage result for mauhaan silsila

Day Dreaming ..

Silsilasmiley14 The Show Made Sensation smiley20 Aditismiley27smiley27 Maulismiley42smiley42 Started Ruling TVsmiley16

Aditismiley42 The Tigress smiley42smiley27 Fierce smiley27Firesmiley42Every Thing Of Her smiley42Along with Her Role Maulismiley42 who Made Me Crazy To Think Beside NeelaNagsmiley42 Partnersmiley42Strong Male Leadsmiley20with Supreme Selfless Rolesmiley42 Ishaansmiley42smiley27 Who Destined To Be Maulismiley27Soulmatesmiley42 Awwsmiley42 My Wish Exactly Came Truesmiley42 MauHaansmiley42smiley20 .Journey of Silsilasmiley16

Image result for mauli silsilaRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageImage result for mauli silsilaImage result for mauli silsilaImage result for mauli silsilaImage result for mauli  ishaan silsilaImage result for mauli  ishaan silsilaRelated image

Ours is the most active one here

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

Ours is the most active one here

yupπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›

My "Like" button not working in this threadπŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

yupπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›

My "Like" button not working in this threadπŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Now your like button is also not workingπŸ˜•something is wrong with this forum

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey new AT ....πŸ˜€...and you inserted some beautiful pictures of Mauli and Ishaan....thank you Chandu πŸ€—πŸ₯°..... 

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Hey new AT ....πŸ˜€...and you inserted some beautiful pictures of Mauli and Ishaan....thank you Chandu πŸ€—πŸ₯°..... 

I wanted to add some of Chandu's edits on the first page they are so beautiful but I am unable to edit😳

Silpa20 thumbnail

In khkt Sona went to shoot on her wedding day and put raima in her placeπŸ˜†

Silpa20 thumbnail

In GB yesterday dhanak shouting at Raghu that she wants divorce and Akshay smiling seeing this.then raghu's mother telling Raghu that akshay should be thrown out of the house then Akshay to himself kitni girgit hai ye Kabhi bhi rang badalti hai par abhi Kuch nahi keh sakta warna meri poll khul jayegi.iski poll to khulni chahiye jaldi and Raghu dhanak misunderstanding should be cleared and they should unite.

AkshayπŸ‘ŽπŸΌkmπŸ‘πŸΌ