Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Anurag will need an important file and she will be the one to bring it to him 🤷♀️
Or Prerna will go to that mafia place they were discussing and Anurag runs to save pre hogaya sindoor khela😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Anurag will need an important file and she will be the one to bring it to him 🤷♀️
Or Prerna will go to that mafia place they were discussing and Anurag runs to save pre hogaya sindoor khela😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Why are you giving ideas to creatives 😂
No I am telling you Mohini's thought process🤣
anurag ki kuch pics insoector ke sath bhi aai hai
wo kis liye hai🤔
tu idea mat de plsOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
No I am telling you Mohini's thought process🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Or Prerna will go to that mafia place they were discussing and Anurag runs to save pre hogaya sindoor khela😆
If they are having more outdoor shoots then this quite possible and I prefer this over my bakwas theory. Because I really don’t want Prerna coming back to BB for any reason just so they can do this sindoor khela rasam.
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
wah nahi nahi wah kya uniq idea hai😆
aur ye sindoor khela ladkiyo ka game hai ladko koi invovlmenr nahi hota😆
To Prerna isn’t required at all. AnuPre can remain locked in the library for all I care
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
No I am telling you Mohini's thought process🤣
Next she will think of this. For now Mohini is focused on removing the existence of Prerna from BB😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Oh yea we completely forgot the main lady🙄😂
I am surprised she still hasn't asked them to marry again in front of society and family 😂😂
Shhhh 🤫
They can't ask her to do that, bcos they are trying to revamp the show 🤭
wo bhi nahi hoga🤣Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
To Prerna isn’t required at all. AnuPre can remain locked in the library for all I care
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
anurag ki kuch pics insoector ke sath bhi aai hai
wo kis liye hai🤔
Which inspector ? 🧐