Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M.Alam thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

From what I have learn't. He use to be a fashion model, went on to do TV serials. Never made it in Bollywood as an actor. His instagram was started when he went into the Big Boss house. 

It was mentioned on this forum that he has work after Big Boss planned. If it is from Colours I would not be surprised. 

“His instagram was started when he went to Bigg Boss house.” Wow. I didn’t know this. Don’t  know how he has generated so many fans. I think he did one film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania “ where he played a supporting role. 

lilchamps thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Alam

Has the episode already got aired in India? Who did Salman bash the most today? Did he say anything to Shukla for his behaviour?

How can you expect anything he will say to shukla?dey got victim of physical violence and he was not allowed to speak instead got bashing 😎so it was repeat today.Mahira got bashing for the reason why she didn't leave the bag knowing chukla"s aggressive nature.But claps to her👏she admitted her mistake and said chukka is the only Mahan 🤣🤣now I will not do anything to him

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Alam

“His instagram was started when he went to Bigg Boss house.” Wow. I didn’t know this. Don’t  know how he has generated so many fans. I think he did one film “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania “ where he played a supporting role. 

On insta he has just over 200 k fans. Not much compared to Sana who has 1.5 million.

His posts only start in late September.