Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
We want purana UN🤔
Haila kyun? Maine bohot pyaar se rakha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
We want purana UN🤔
Haila kyun? Maine bohot pyaar se rakha hai
Ayyyeee😆
But whyyyy😭
This is so cute. Give it some time, y'all will love it.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ayyyeee😆
But whyyyy😭
This is so cute. Give it some time, y'all will love it.
Not happening
Puchna to chahiye change karne se pehele. We don't want any manmohana. We want Mishti. 
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Not happening
Puchna to chahiye change karne se pehele. We don't want any manmohana. We want Mishti. 
🥺
I'm not Mannmohanaa. Lord Krishna is aur unhi ke liye rakha hai❤️
I was fed up of Mishti ek toh I can't even eat that sweet due to lactose intolerance; gussa aata hai😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Harshu🤗
Omg! This one was so so so amazing! It totally felt I'm going to have it on the screen soon! You going to continue right? Don't break my heart😭. I wanna know aage kya hua!
I have always known you a very talented writer and you always weave magic! Loved this one a lot. Thank you🤗
Welcome. Welcome. Aayiye. This forum is seriously becoming a reunion place. 🤗🤗
Thank you very much. Haha. Dramatic much? Hopefully I will. It's just I have some commitments so time is the issue but let's see when I can write more you this.
How sweet! Thanks a ton!
Much love
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
🥺
I'm not Mannmohanaa. Lord Krishna is aur unhi ke liye rakha hai❤️
I was fed up of Mishti ek toh I can't even eat that sweet due to lactose intolerance; gussa aata hai😆
What do I say now? 😳
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
What do I say now? 😳
Now you're making me feel guilty 😒
And I realised we are spamming your story.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Now you're making me feel guilty 😒
And I realised we are spamming your story.
😆
Chalo koi baat nahi. Sooner or later used to hona hi hai. 😆
My threads are of you people to spam. 🤗
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Welcome. Welcome. Aayiye. This forum is seriously becoming a reunion place. 🤗🤗 True! Abhi sirf Shreya ki kami hai😆
Thank you very much. Haha. Dramatic much? Hopefully I will. It's just I have some commitments so time is the issue but let's see when I can write more you this.
How sweet! Thanks a ton!
Much love
Take your time but whenever you feel like writing, please try to continue❤️🤗