😆Originally posted by: Nachiketj
And I hate that.
but things will not be the same
promo mislead huga waise shoot kal hji ha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆Originally posted by: Nachiketj
And I hate that.
but things will not be the same
promo mislead huga waise shoot kal hji ha
Shehnaaz Sid is dictating Arti again.
Art please run. 😔
Vakeel chicha aa gaye sana sid ki dosti karane
The way shukla started counting 1,2,3, i thought he was counting female HMs who were behind him 😂😂Bhau koshish kar raha hai , par sab ladkiyon ko sid main interest hai to kya kare
Originally posted by: Nachiketj
And I hate that.
Aap bahut excited they wkw ke liye🤣
Shukla khud target hota..kya jarurat hai usko dusro k beech me bolne ki.. Ab koi chup to baithne nahi vala..
😆 le rahe hu nachi kiOriginally posted by: intruderfast
Aap bahut excited they wkw ke liye🤣
Aarti back to being doormat
Sallu ka throat abhi tak kharab hai? or is it from last week?
Ya ya BB please I don’t want to see Rashmi and that Sasta Rampal’s love story. And I especially don’t want to see this very weird creepy incestous undertone love story of Sana and Sid.