Guzarta saa lamha ek daman bhar gaya,last st on pg 66 updt on 31/5

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone here I am with new thread of one of my ongoing story,enjoy.

Index

Thread#1

SHOT 18 scroll down

SHOT 19

SHOT 20

SHOT 21

SHOT 22

SHOT 23

SHOT 24

SHOT 25

SHOT 26

SHOT 27

SHOT 28

SHOT 29

LAST SHOT

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 18

Ishita was hugging Raman tight happily while he too wrapped her in his arms feeling happy.though he always denied Ishita but deep down he too wanted the same and now when he finally agreed to it,he was feeling at peace.

Ruhi saw her parent hugging ,so she ran to them and hugged them too.ishra broke the hug and picked ruhi in their arms.

Ruhi kissed their cheeks and said-i love u mumma,I love u papa.

Ishra look at each other and kissed ruhi's cheek.

Ishita-thank u doc,finally aap maan hi gaye aur apni zid chod hi di.

Raman-toh Kya karta,tum 11000 chakker lagati,phir bimaar padhti ,then again I have to take care of u. Toh agar mujhe hi tumhara khayal rakhna hai ,toh it's good ki abhi se karne lag jaaun.

Ishita hugged him again and said-i love u doc.bahut saara.

Raman -maine Shaadi ke liye haan toh Kar di hai ,but meri condition hai.

Ishita-i am ok with any condition ,bas mujhse Shaadi kar lijiye.i don't need anything else.

Raman-phir bhi sunn lo ek baar,may be u don't want it .

Ishita-achcha boliye??

Raman-mujhe simple Shaadi karni hai.i know it's ur first marriage and u may have many dreams but mera bahut bura past hai,ek bahut bura experience,I don't want,he was saying when Ishita said-itni si baat??mujhe koi problem nahi,balki it's good.simple Shaadi hogi toh we can get married soonish.she said getting excited making everyone smile.

Raman nod his head in disbelief and said-u r impossible.

Ishita-i know and only u can handle this pagal jhalli ladki.tabhi toh Maine aapko apne liye chuna.

Raman-very good,now be a good girl.apne amma-appa ke saath Ghar jao aur rest karo.main shaam ko ghar aaunga.

Ishita-jaisa aap kahen,main rooh ko le jaun.kaisa Kar diya aapne Meri bachchi ko ek hi din mein.

Raman-tumhari hi tarah ziddi ho gayi hai.

Ruhi-kyunki mumma bhi aapko utna hi pyaar karti hai ,jitna ruhi karti hai .she said smiling making everyone smile.

Ishita-baad toh sahi hai,mumma loves ur papa way too much.

Raman-ok now go ,ruhi ,Ishita ke saath jao and no badmashi.

Ishita-raman,say that way naa.

Raman look at her and she pleaded.

Raman-ruhi,go with ur mumma.he said making Ishita smile widely.

Ishita held his hand and said-thank u .thank u so much for accepting me.

Raman touch her cheek and said-ok go now,and listen no badmashi for u too .chup chap rest karna,I don't wanna hear any complain from ur parent.

Ishita -ji doc,she said saluting him.

Raman-achcha suno,mujhe mere doctor ke kaam par wapas rakh liya naa.

Ishita smiled and nodded in yes.she start walking very slowly while Raman was just looking at her .ruhi was holding her from one side and Amma from another side.they all were going when Ishita said-aap log chaliye main aati hoon.

Her parent nodded and went out with ruhi.she turned and walked to Raman slowly.

She was about to trip when he hold her and said-sambhal Kar.

Ishita-girungi nahi,kyunki mujhe koi thamne wala mil gaya hai.

Raman-kya hua,ruk kyun gayi.

Ishita-can I hug u tight again ,just once.

Raman nodded and she happily hugged him tight.she kissed his chest and said-i love u Raman,love u alot .aap soch bhi nahi sakte kitna pyaar karti hoon aapse.she said and closed her eyes resting her head on his chest.

Raman couldn't help but smile at her honest confession.he very softly pecked her temple and she snuggled more into him smiling.

They stayed in same position for sometime and then Raman said breaking the hug-ok now go,mujhe late ho raha hai.

Ishita-bye jaan.i love u.she said and went kissing his cheek making him smile ear to ear.he was trying hard to act normal but her sweet gesture made him blush.he went back and resumed his work but her sweet words were bringing smile on his face again and again.

On the other hand,Ishita was also smiling remembering their sweet moments.she closed her eyes and thanked her murugan for sorting out everything.

Amma-raman ko simple Shaadi chahiye toh hum aaj hi pandit se baat kar lete hai aur nearest date par Shaadi kar dete hai.

Appa-haan thik rahega,jab Shaadi karni hi hai toh jald se jald Kar dein.naa ishu.

Ishita got happy hearing this and said hugging her parent-i love u Amma,appa.

They hugged her back and said-love u too Kanna.

Ruhi too hugged Ishita and said-i love u mumma.

Ishita kissed her temple and said-love u too Mera bachcha,Meri jaan.she said wrapping ruhi in her arms.

Soon they reached iyer house and Ishita start making food for ruhi even after everyone's denial.seeing no other option ruhi called Raman and told everything to him.

Raman smiled and said-mumma ko phone do,papa abhi daante hai.ruhi ki baat nahi sunn rahi.

Ruhi-nahi papa,I told her to rest but woh phir bhi mere liye dosa bana rahi hai,rest nahi kar rahi.she said cutely.

Raman-ok give her phone,papa abhi daante hai.he said and ruhi ran to Ishita and gave her phone.

Ishita-kaun??

Ruhi-papa,Maine complain Kar di aapki,aap rest nahi kar rahi naa.

Ishita-rooh ,what was the need??ab papa bahut gussa karenge.she was saying while Raman was smiling continuously hearing their convo.

Ruhi-achcha hoga,ruhi ki baat nahi sunne ki yahin saza hai .she said and Ishita said meekly-hello.

Raman-what u r doing,rest kyun nahi kar rahi .tum bimaar ho naa .

Ishita-main thik hoon ab,aap maan gaye I am very happy.

Raman-phir bhi Ishita,u should rest.

Ishita-aur rooh ko hi bhookh lagi thi,uske liye hi bana rahi thi,ab banaungi bhi nahi .ab khana idli,main jaa rahi hoon.she said and ruhi made a sad face.

Ruhi-mujhe idli nahi khaani,please mumma dosa bana do.

Ishita-nahi,papa se shikayat ki naa,main nahi banane wali.

Ruhi-sorry mumma,she said and then said to Raman taking the phone -papa ,aap kyun Meri itni achchi mumma ko daant rahen hai.ab woh mere liye dosa nahi bana rahi.she said almost crying while Raman was wondering what he did .

Raman-maine Kya Kiya??

Ruhi-aapne hi daanta,mumma gussa ho gayi.

Ishita-main gussa nahi hui hoon,Raman aap kyun ruhi ko pareshan kar rahe hai.

Raman-maine Kya Kiya??

Ishru-aap hum dono ko pareshan kar rahe hai,rakhiye phone.

Raman-u know what,tum dono pagal ho gayi ho .don't call me back,let me work.tum dono ki tarah vella nahi hoon.i am a doctor ,bahut kaam hai mujhe .pagal ladki dono.he said and hung the call .

Both look at each other and said together-gussa ho gaye Kya??

On the other hand,he was trying to concentrate on his work but couldn't and finally burst into laughter.

Raman-dono ek dum ek jaisi hai,pagal.but meri hai.both belongs to me only.he said smiling feeling happy and contented.

That's all for now,enjoy.

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Plz plz plz continue soon 

subha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is the best update I have read recently.....

So so so good and I loved it so much.....

They are so cute as family...couldn't wait for ishra scenes 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita was so happy 

She couldn’t help but behave childishly in her happiness of getting married to raman😊❤️

Loved their cute moments 

Raman was also contented having ishru close to him

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

ps- congratulations for the new thread 🥳

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update 

Cont soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Ishra were hugging each other happily ruhi ran and hugged them ishraru shared family moment raman told ishita he want simple marriage his past was really bad he have very bad exprience in past ishita said she is ok with that ishita asked amma appa and ruhi to go out she is coming they left ishita hugged raman tightly ishra scene was lovely hehe ishru are too funny poor raman his pov was nice

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely update fi... Plzzzzz update soon

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome 

ishu is so dramatic

good to see her happy n raman accepting her 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update.. Loved Ishitas antics.. Loved it.. Continue soon.. Thanks for the pm