Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

LONG POST ALERT ! 

Good evening / morning girls !!! 

Grace, I hope I can write here and put in my two cents, my friend. Let me clarify, I am now on episode 44, and I watched fragments of the last barbaric track that you know about. So, my knowledge may not be as complete as most of you girls, so please excuse me if I am making glaring assumptions and mistakes. 

If I may rephrase your question, I think you are asking what it is about Anurag's behavior towards Prerna which makes him so endearing to her? 👍🏼From what I have watched so far, this is my take on both of these characters. 

Prerna is a naive girl, romantic at heart with her head in the clouds but her heart in the right place❤️. She is a character whom I have seen many times in real life. She is one of those people who don't like confrontation in general, doesn't really dwell into the depth of a problem to eradicate it but will try like mad to make everything " normal" on the surface, so people are not affected. To achieve this she would go into the deep end without even batting an eyelid and this is evident as she almost married Naveen babu or went head first getting herself married in the last track. She could care less about what happened to her, she is one Prerna who would suffer😭 for the greater good of her loved ones. She has that child like personality which can be easily influenced that without even thinking through, she would accept the first proposed solution to life's biggest problems. She tries to tackle things which are waaay beyond her means. That was her as far as I have watched. This is extremely sad when you think about it. Our society fosters this behavior, unfortunately😭. Kill your soul to take care of your family is an unwritten , unspoken rule.  

Anurag, on the other hand is a straightforward guy who felt an inexplicable affection to her from the get go. Till I have watched so far, there were no romantic feelings from his side, but she evokes that momma-bear kind of affection in him.  May be it is her naivete, or her vulnerability or her innocence/lack of maturity of a young woman, her carefree attitude, whatever it is, it evokes that fierce sense of protection in him. He wishes for her happiness with all his heart, almost like he wishes to shield her from the ugliness of this world to keep that innocence alive👍🏼. He also is the guy who along with a heart of gold has a good and stable head on his shoulders. He will not rest till he gets down to the bottom of a problem, unlike Prerna, he is the kind of a guy who would go to the root of the problem. He is incessant in his pursuits in finding out the details. He didn't spare doubting his own uncle when it came to Prerna, why would he then not doubt the un-named ? He could read through Prerna's mood, happiness or sadness and if he picked up sadness, he was relentless in finding out more. He almost choked up and was nauseated when he finds out about murder attempt on Ronita in his own house and immediately fears about Prerna being in a similar predicament and begs her not to marry🤗What was his ulterior motive? Not a thing, other than salaamati of Prerna. Many a time, he realized his intensity might be scaring Prerna and apologized to her. This guy is sensitive who cares not only about her safety but also her emotions. 

Look at the whole family participating in those pre-wedding functions with Naveen babu. None of them are happy, her mom keeps on trying to find reasons to break the alliance. Apart from her mother all the others, including her dad, kind of gave up on her, as her fate, her decision, her will, despite knowing that she is not mature enough to make those kind of decisions. Forget about her chronological age. But, not Anurag, he fights, pleads, begs, argues, threatens her to get her out of that👍🏼. And he is relentless.  

Doesn't Prerna perceive that from him? I am sure she does. She probably trusts him more than herself when it comes to doing the right thing by her❤️. She could fail herself but he won't. I hope I am making sense here. 

Anyway, this is my opinion after watching a few episodes. I might have a foot in my mouth 😲with the upcoming episodes, I don't know. Don't laugh in my face girls, as I am trying to watch from the beginning. May be I will come out of this stupidity. I am not completely sold on this couple yet, because of the bits and pieces of the last barbaric track. 

Sorry Grace, my two cents turned into twenty cents !😲Please feel free to correct me and slap my wrist, if I have been grossly wrong.  

Have a good day ! 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

LONG POST ALERT ! 

Good evening / morning girls !!! 

Grace, I hope I can write here and put in my two cents, my friend. Let me clarify, I am now on episode 44, and I watched fragments of the last track that you know about. So, my knowledge may not be as complete as most of you girls, so please excuse me if I am making glaring assumptions and mistakes. 

If I may rephrase your question, I think you are asking what it is about Anurag's behavior towards Prerna which makes him so endearing to her? 👍🏼From what I have watched so far, this is my take on both of these characters. 

Prerna is a naive girl, romantic at heart with her head in the clouds but her heart in the right place❤️. She is a character whom I have seen many times in real life. She is one of those people who don't like confrontation in general, doesn't really dwell into the depth of a problem to eradicate it but will try like mad to make everything " normal" on the surface, so people are not affected. To achieve this she would go into the deep end without even batting an eyelid and this is evident as she almost married Naveen babu or went head first getting herself married in the last track. She could care less about what happened to her, she is one Prerna who would suffer😭 for the greater good of her loved ones. She has that child like personality which can be easily influenced that without even thinking through, she would accept the first proposed solution to life's biggest problems. She tries to tackle things which are waaay beyond her means. That was her as far as I have watched. This is extremely sad when you think about it. Our society fosters this behavior, unfortunately😭. Kill your soul to take care of your family is an unwritten , unspoken rule.  

Anurag, on the other hand is a straightforward guy who felt an inexplicable affection to her from the get go. Till I have watched so far, there were no romantic feelings from his side, but she evokes that momma-bear kind of affection in him.  May be it is her naivete, or her vulnerability or her innocence/lack of maturity of a young woman, her carefree attitude, whatever it is, it evokes that fierce sense of protection in him. He wishes for her happiness with all his heart, almost like he wishes to shield her from the ugliness of this world to keep that innocence alive👍🏼. He also is the guy who along with a heart of gold has a good and stable head on his shoulders. He will not rest till he gets down to the bottom of a problem, unlike Prerna, he is the kind of a guy who would go to the root of the problem. He is incessant in his pursuits in finding out the details. He didn't spare doubting his own uncle when it came to Prerna, why would he then not doubt the un-named ? He could read through Prerna's mood, happiness or sadness and if he picked up sadness, he was relentless in finding out more. He almost choked up and was nauseated when he finds out about murder attempt on Ronita in his own house and immediately fears about Prerna being in a similar predicament and begs her not to marry🤗What was his ulterior motive? Not a thing, other than salaamati of Prerna. Many a time, he realized his intensity might be scaring Prerna and apologized to her. This guy is sensitive who cares not only about her safety but also her emotions. 

Look at the whole family participating in those pre-wedding functions with Naveen babu. None of them are happy, her mom keeps on trying to find reasons to break the alliance. Apart from her mother all the others, including her dad, kind of gave up on her, as her fate, her decision, her will, despite knowing that she is not mature enough to make those kind of decisions. Forget about her chronological age. But, not Anurag, he fights, pleads, begs, argues, threatens her to get her out of that👍🏼. And he is relentless.  

Doesn't Prerna perceive that from him? I am sure she does. She probably trusts him more than herself when it comes to doing the right thing by her❤️. She could fail herself but he won't. I hope I am making sense here. 

Anyway, this is my opinion after watching a few episodes. I might have a foot in my mouth 😲with the upcoming episodes, I don't know. Don't laugh in my face girls, as I am trying to watch from the beginning. May be I will come out of this stupidity. I am not completely sold on this couple yet, because of the bits and pieces of the last track. 

Sorry Grace, my two cents turned into twenty cents !😲Please feel free to correct me and slap my wrist, if I have been grossly wrong.  

Have a good day ! 

Look who is here....Miliiii....i am going to celebrate this. The person whom i thought may not visit us after the treatment you got here, is fiercelessly back and that too in my thread....💃🎉🎊🎈🥳. Girl...we AnuPreians need more bindass people like you and do visit us often.

Ok. Now coming to your post, ek baath yaad rakho. Aapka post kitne bhi lambi ho jaaye, it is a pleasure reading it. It is as if we are exploring a different layer of the characters. The comments you have made on Anu & Pre are true to the core, especially the bolded ones. And what hurts the more is that, Pre ki self respect dekhne ki chakkar mein, many have forgotten the realities you have mentioned it red bolded words about Anu. The guy has been to the extent of losing his life for her many times and that too even before he realised his love for her; yet just one incident which he made to happen with best intentions for Pre & her family, turned many online Mammas of Pre against him. Ever since then, none of them wants to see her with him. That was one reason they were happy to see her with Mr.B in the last track. I never could understand how Anu's one illtreatment of Pre could justify the wrongs of the previous track. Now, after reading the underlined words in your post, I am now excited & dreadful at the same time, to know how you are going to react to that incident. Mili....ho sake tho aage ki episodes thoda jaldi khatham karke arrive at Episode 110 & 111 (Feb 22 & 25) episodes. Feeling impatient to know how you are going to see Anu after that. Especially since it has something to do with the green italic lines of your post.

Mili....please feel free to share your thoughts with us so that we can have healthy discussions. We AnuPreians have always welcomed such fanmates with open arms. Only condition is that there should not be any biasedness in your love towards Anu & Pre. You may like one more than the other. But love for them should be equal. Whether it be questioning them for their foolish acts or whether it be understanding why they behave in a particular manner, we have tried our maximum to be fair with both of them. And that is the beauty of the AnuPreians in this forum.

P.S. A special 🤗to you for calling Anu a Mamma bear. Because, some here call me the same. 😊

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the post Grace....

And and individual thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread with their own takes. Its amazing that how one incident can have so many interpretations, how the same scenario can be viewed with so many angles and how a simple question generates so many perspectives.

I wanted to reply to this thread on the same day it was created but I binge watched the initial episodes so that I could reconnect with AnuPre who have become unrecognizable in the past four months. So, the delay and hence a heartfelt apology...

For me Grace, Prerna loving Anurag is something of an organic progression. In their journey, it was her who first fell in love with Anurag -- the guy who possessed a beautiful heart. Anurag couldn't resist falling in love with Pre either for the same reason that she too had a beautiful heart, despite stupidity of her actions.

But with respect to elevating each other, it was Anurag who elevated Prerna much before Pre elevated Anurag. Even when they were more-than-strangers-but-less-than-acquaintances, it was Anurag who saw through Pre's charade during the whole Naveen Babu fiasco. When Pre's own family was busy cursing her, it was Anu, who trusted Prerna's integrity, albeit implicitly. He didn't judge, he just understood. He didn't expect her to change -- he let her be.

Now Pre loving Anurag and elevating him above everyone is just a natural progression of what they mean to each other..... 

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Thank you for the post Grace....

And and individual thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread with their own takes. Its amazing that how one incident can have so many interpretations, how the same scenario can be viewed with so many angles and how a simple question generates so many perspectives.

I wanted to reply to this thread on the same day it was created but I binge watched the initial episodes so that I could reconnect with AnuPre who have become unrecognizable in the past four months. So, the delay and hence a heartfelt apology...

For me Grace, Prerna loving Anurag is something of an organic progression. In their journey, it was her who first fell in love with Anurag -- the guy who possessed a beautiful heart. Anurag couldn't resist falling in love with Pre either for the same reason that she too had a beautiful heart, despite stupidity of her actions.

But with respect to elevating each other, it was Anurag who elevated Prerna much before Pre elevated Anurag. Even when they were more-than-strangers-but-less-than-acquaintances, it was Anurag who saw through Pre's charade during the whole Naveen Babu fiasco. When Pre's own family was busy cursing her, it was Anu, who trusted Prerna's integrity, albeit implicitly. He didn't judge, he just understood. He didn't expect her to change -- he let her be.

Now Pre loving Anurag and elevating him above everyone is just a natural progression of what they mean to each other..... 

Bold - Completely agreeing with you on this. It is indeed Anurag who first elevated her to a place where she herself never have imagined to be and Pre was just replicating it with Anu as part of their progression of love. Since the question was about Pre only, i focussed on Pre more.