healthy food me taste nhi hota.....milk to I don't even like to look at frm far☺️Originally posted by: grace4317
Danda padnewaali hai aapko aur meri ladki ko. 😡. Akkal use karo akkal. Healthy food nehi lega tho immunity power kaise badega?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
healthy food me taste nhi hota.....milk to I don't even like to look at frm far☺️Originally posted by: grace4317
Danda padnewaali hai aapko aur meri ladki ko. 😡. Akkal use karo akkal. Healthy food nehi lega tho immunity power kaise badega?
Grace, I was thinking wht you said about PV shipping Parica..So after watching both the segments and the edited promo for those segments, I think you are right. Because none of them mentioned each other more than once but Pinky aunty edited it cleverly so that part is featured in the promos.😆
peechle bar diya tha if m not worngSunday ko hai ... uska promo dekha reee kzk maha epi promo ke baad
Grace, I was thinking wht you said about PV shipping Parica..So after watching both the segments and the edited promo for those segments, I think you are right. Because none of them mentioned each other more than once but Pinky aunty edited it cleverly so that part is featured in the promos.😆
isko kahte market strategies SP walo kuch seekho re
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
healthy food me taste nhi hota.....milk to I don't even like to look at frm far☺️
Milk is fine. Nowadays many refrain from drinking milk. But here she is describing it as if she is doing a mahan kaam by not eating fruits & vegetables. This is where i got surprised. Here, my son too is like this. But jab uska nakhare zyaada hota tho mein use acha sunaathi hoon. Lagtha hai Eri ko Lavina maa ne hi bigaad diya hai.
Grace, I was thinking wht you said about PV shipping Parica..So after watching both the segments and the edited promo for those segments, I think you are right. Because none of them mentioned each other more than once but Pinky aunty edited it cleverly so that part is featured in the promos.😆
Also aapne dekha, khaisa dho baar Partho ko Eri ki IV mein ghusaa diya. Kyon amber ki foto nahin daali? Mumma hokar mujhe acha nahin laga. Ok. 🙄
Originally posted by: grace4317
Milk is fine. Nowadays many refrain from drinking milk. But here she is describing it as if she is doing a mahan kaam by not eating fruits & vegetables. This is where i got surprised. Here, my son too is like this. But jab uska nakhare zyaada hota tho mein use acha sunaathi hoon. Lagtha hai Eri ko Lavina maa ne hi bigaad diya hai.
😆
So true, Moni.. Even bogus youtube channels know the USP better than SP..😏Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
isko kahte market strategies SP walo kuch seekho re
abhi kya bole aurtikaSo true, Moni.. Even bogus youtube channels know the USP better than SP..😏
hoping kuch aacha mile 👍🏼