Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

119.4k

Users

46

Likes

635

Frequent Posters

CWKBWZQNLAHGEZH7 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Who is Farah Salman? Pakistani journo?

RMGHT5SMOOXARW74 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Who is Farah Salman? Pakistani journo?

🙈🤣

RMGHT5SMOOXARW74 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Exhausted playing ping pong between Sara and Ananya 😆

Comments are funny. Some are saying Sara dumped him. Might be true. She's posting a lot of pics with her brother and mom. She might be showing him she doesn't need him.

He might be unhappy that he doesn't get the same attention with Ananya. Ananya will dump him for other Aryan anyway 😆

RMGHT5SMOOXARW74 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Farah Salman and a lot of other celebs😆 and they actually tweeted about it quite funnily with mohabnat man and HNY pic😆

I have seen their tweets on other post only. 😆

RMGHT5SMOOXARW74 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I don't think articles have been released by any of them.

You're still naive 😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 17th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Who is Farah Salman? Pakistani journo?

🤣

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Who is Farah Salman? Pakistani journo?

🤣

E3D2IRDZB2KGWKOH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

WTF


No more automated censoring?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand â–¼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".