Posted: 4 years ago

Fabulous  Chapter

Ishita and Raman are doing so well together 

Amma is worried about them career wise 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LAST SHOT

It was a fortnight since ishra engagement.in this fortnight ,Raman made his complete business plan to start his company .he even made arrangements for funds while Ishita was with him on every step.they were happily settled in their life and waiting for raman's divorce so that they can go ahead in their relationship and take the nuptials vows.

It was a regular day in Iyer house,Ishita was having breakfast when Raman came and said-u r still eating ,jaldi kar.we have to leave.

Ishita-leave,Kahan jaana hai??

Raman-tujhe yaad nahi,aaj mera loan approve hone wala hai and u have to sign as guarantor.tu guarantee degi tabhi toh mujhe loan milega.

Ishita-not bad,Matlab ur business depends on me.agar Maine help nahi ki toh aapki company start hi nahi hogi.she said smiling making Amma angry.she was hearing their talk and thinking what if this bring a difference between them.

Before Raman can say anything Amma said-what rubbish ,u r talking.yeh koi tarika hai baat karne ka.

Ishita get up hearing this and said-main toh bas mazaak Kar rahi thi.

Amma-this not joke ,ishu.u can't humiliate Raman like this.what u wanna say that he can't do anything without u.u can't say like this,u shouldn't say like this .she said scolding Ishita,making her eyes teary.

Raman-hey jaan,u started crying.stop baby aur Amma,aap aise kyun react Kar rahi hai .ishi ,mujhe humiliate nahi kar rahi thi .she was just teasing me.aisi bhi Kya baat hui that u reacted this way.

Amma-i don't want to ,but main darr jaati hoon.ishu ka tumse jyada successful hone,tumhara uske under kaam karna.mujhe darr lagta hai ki tum dono mein ego clash naa ho jaaye.bahut mushkil se Meri kanna ki life mein khushiyan aayi hai,I can't see it ruining again.toh darr jaati hoon ,nahi chahti ki tum dono mein koi bhi differences aaye.she said making ishra look at her.

Raman-aap baitho,we should talk and sort it out now only.see Amma,mujhe Ishita ke mujhse jyada successful hone se koi problem nahi hai.infact I am very proud of her.usne woh Kiya hai joh har koi nahi kar paata.she earned huge success and I am very happy about it.aur mujhe iss cheez se bhi problem nahi that I work under her,kyunki yeh situation Maine hi create ki thi.i intentionally joined her,just to be with her aur isse continue karne ka decision bhi mera hi tha,u know why because the way she supports me,noone else can.ishita naa sirf Meri boss,yaa fiance hai.she is my mentor my guide,my inspiration too.i respect her alot along with loving her,I really respect her for the hardwork she put into and earned this huge success.main bahut sorted hoon ,hum dono ke professional relationship se ,toh mujhe kabhi ego problem nahi hogi.and one more thing,Ishita ne sahi kaha,I am nothing without her.woh Meri sab kuch hai,Meri jaan hai.he said smiling making Ishita and Amma smile.

Raman-usse kuch mat kaha kijiye,usse mujhe sab kuch kehne ka haq hai .kyunki mera sab kuch iski muskurahat se hi hai.he said kissing her temple wrapping his arms around her making Amma smiled.

Amma- I just want u two to be together always.

Raman-hum hamesha saath rahenge,what u think aapki Kanna mujhe chodegi kabhi.kabhi nahi ,churail hai ,churail.he said and start laughing.

Ishita elbowed him and said-mujhe naa baat hi nahi karni aapse.

Raman-arey Meri pyaari churail hai,personal wali.achcha chal ready ho jaa,we have to go to bank.he said to which Ishita nodded and went to get ready.

Ishita nodded and went to get ready.after a while both were on the way to bank.

Ishita-i am sorry.

Raman-for what.

Ishita-joh bhi Maine kaha,aapko bura lagaa hoga naa .

Raman-r u mad,mujhe teri kisi baat ka bura nahi lagta.forget all this and concentrate on our business.

Ishita nodded and soon they reached bank.they completed the formalities and got the loan approved.ishra got happy and hugged each other happily.

Raman-finally I can start my company now.

Ishita-yes,but I will miss u.ab aap apna alag office bana lenge.who will now pamper me,care for me.

Raman-nothing like that,Maine tumhare office ke next wale office ko rent par liya hai .I will be always at ur service,ma'am.he said making Ishita happy.

Next week ,they got busy in arranging everything for raman's company and finally they inaugurated his company's office.everyone was very proud of ishra as because of their effort,they could achieve it .

After inauguration ceremony ,ishra and family were doing lunch together when raman's phone rang .he didn't received it seeing number from jail knowing well shagun must be calling him.then ishita's phone rang,she picked it and got shocked hearing the news.

Ishita-kya,we r coming.saying so she hung the call.

Everyone asked her what's the matter and she answered-shagun ne suicide Kar liya.uski body lene jaana hoga.she said making everyone shocked.

Mr bhalla-kya??

Ishita-haan,papa ji.shagun slit her wrist and died.

Toshiji-joh aaj tak sabke saath karti rahi,aaj uske saath ho gaya.sabko usne provoke Kiya suicide karne ke liye aur aaj khud hi woh kar gayi.

Mr bhalla-yeh sab bolne ka ab Kya faayda.

Toshiji-yahin sach hai bhalla ji,uski wajah se naa sirf Ishita aur Raman ka,balki Mera bhi mar jaane ka mann karta tha.the insult we went through because of her is something I can never forget .main nahi kahungi ki achcha hua uske saath but wahin hua joh usne sabke saath Kiya tha .

Raman-yeh sab ka koi Matlab nahi ,maa.lets inform her parent,woh aa Kar uski body le jaaye.hum Kya karenge wahan jaa kar.

Ishita-aap nahi jaoge??

Raman-ek visitor ki tarah jaa sakta hoon,but not like any relative to her.usse condolence de sakta hoon,aur koi rishta nahi mera usse .he said very calmly.

After a while,ishra and his parent went to police station and saw shagun's parent.they tried to console them but they start badmouthing bhallas ,so they just went back.

Two weeks passed getting them over shagun's death and finally ishra parents went to pandit and took out an auspicious date for their marriage as now Raman don't have to get divorce.

Marriage was fixed after a week and everyone happily got busy in arranging for their big day.ishra shopped together and took sherwani and lehenga of same colour.they were two happy with their togetherness and after long round of rituals they finally got married.

Raman filled her partition marking her as his while she was just too happy as finally after a long struggle ,she got what she always wanted,the right of being raman's bride .

Ishra entered the house together hand in hand.toshiji happily welcomed them doing their aarti.all rituals got completed and finally Ishita was waiting for Raman for their big night.

Raman walked into the room making her conscious.she wrapped her lehenga making him realise her consciousness.

He walked to her and said-hey jaan,what happened.its me,it's we ,jaan.he asked removing her veil.

Ishita look down and said-kuch nahi,bas sharam aa rahi hai.

Raman-mujhse??

Ishita-yes,after all u r the man of my life.

Raman-i am ur love,jaan.if u want we can,he was saying when Ishita kept her hand on his mouth and said-we don't have to wait,it's our moment.moment of togetherness.she said and took his lips in her.she start kissing him while he smiled at her bold move.he picked her and make her sit in his lap.he start deepening the kiss while his hands start wondering on her back .He start caressing her body over the cloth sending shivers down her body. She closed her eyes and leaned on him. 

He took her hand in his and kissed it rubbing his lips on it. 

She closed her eyes feeling heavenly while he continued caressing her every curve softly yet sensuously. Very soon she too start loosing her senses. Seeing her all lost in him, he opened the knot of her blouse removing it and soon she was all nude infront of him. 

He make her lay down comfortably and slowly start kissing her, she moaned his name in pleasure giving him more access. He smiled and start kneading her orbs with both his hands. She closed her eyes feeling heavenly, soon he start sucking her bosom making her loose herself completely in him.She opened her arms for him. He engulfed into her arms and start dropping open mouth kisses on her bare body hungrily. 

Ishita was just moaning his name in pleasure adding fuel to his already burning desire. He was covering every inch of her body giving love bites and then soothing it. Slowly ishita too started unbuttoning his sherwani. 

Raman smirked at her bold move and let her do the things her way, at first her fingers were playing with his sherwani's button but slowly she started unbuttoning it. He pulled her to him and told her to kiss him again. At first she was shy but then she too start returning his favours. Soon both were lost in each other, they were loving each other hungrily and passionately. The room was filled with their moans. 

After loving each other for long, he finally entered into her making her as his. Both rocked in sync and he finally fell on her. A tear escape her eyes which was kissed by him. 

Raman -is it hurting. 

Ishita nodded in no and said-its beautiful. 

Raman pecked her temple softly,she closed her eyes feeling his touch. 

Finally he pulled her more into him and closed his eyes feeling happy and contented. Ishita too snuggled into him and very soon they slept cuddled in each other. 

Later in night, Raman opened his eyes feeling thirsty. He got up a little and have a glass of water. After having the water, he looked at ishita, who was sleeping hiding her face in his chest while her long hair was all over the pillow. She was looking too pure and serene, drenched in the colour of his love. He smiled looking at her and make her sleep on the pillow, while he himself adjusted his face on his hand to admire her. He blowed air on her face to remove some strands of hair making her snuggle more into him. 

He smiled and pecked her temple again making her look at him with droopy eyes. She smiled and said-aap soye nahi. 

Raman took her hand in his and said kissing it-so raha tha but neend khul gayi. And now not feel like sleeping. Feel like admiring my beautiful wife forever and ever. 

Ishita went more closer to him and said kissing his chest-mujhe bhi neend nahi aa rahi, actually today I am very happy to sleep, aap khush ho naa,raman.

Raman -very happy, finally I got u back. Bahut khush hoon main, infact main joh feel kar raha hoon naa, uss feeling ko describe karne ke liye shayad koi word hi nahi bana hai. I am feeling happy, contented, pure, and totally blessed. Yes jaan I am blessed to have u in my life,U gave me the world jaan. I love u, love u alot jaan. He said kissing her again. While she just smiled and inched closer to him. She hide him in her arms and said-no need to thanks me, just love me alot.mujhe hamesha bahut saara pyaar kijiye, I don't need anything else raman. She said smiling opening her arms for him. 

Raman looked at her and she called him to her and said -love me Raman, I want to get lost in u. 

Raman smiled and said -as u wish jaan.saying so he pulled her closer and both got lost again in each other celebrating their togetherness and never ending love. 

That's all, here I end this story. Hope u all liked the journey of ishra getting together after all the struggle.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated last shot,enjoy.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I knew you are ending your stories why so suddenly..

You can atleast provided another 2  updates on this...

Not fair 

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update

Love it

Thanks for pm

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful ending di

Amma was scared about ishra’s ego clash

Raman made her understand that ishita is his life 

Finally after so much of pain and struggle ishra are together 

If possible di, pls update an epilogue ðŸ˜›

Ty 4 d pm too

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why you end this story so soon..... 

Please di don't stop writing on ishra.... Please its a request..... 

I just love your stories.... 

And this one was awesome story....

Thanks for the pm dear